PDA

View Full Version : Warped Land 1.6x

ZTC
01-28-2005, 02:09 PM
well, here's another release of Warped Land
ZC 2.10 is required to run the quest now, as it is using some of the new features from there ;)

anyways, for anybody who doesn't know the story--
This story takes place after The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.
After returning home, Ganon has been brought back to life by an Archvile from another dimention.
Now Ganon wants revenge, so he kidnapped Zelda, warped the Light World and brought back the Dark World with dark magic.

it has multiple overworlds, 6 2-part superdungeons, 4 other dungeons (levels taken from 1st & 2nd quests), passages, and a "Final Level"

sorry there's no pictures, I'll put some up soon....

included in the zip file, are some readme files, and a few music files; why the music files?
that's because I'm using the alternate music feature, silly!(be sure to stick them in the main ZC directory) Anyways, I couldn't include all of them because it's over 30megs worth of mp3 and .it files :(
I will provide them on a request though, except for the Minibosses tracks, you have to find them yourself....
As for those said tracks, if you find them, the quest requires the following(and need to be named as such; not the live versions though!)
castlevania.mp3
castlevania_2.mp3
Contra.mp3
======
this isn't complete, so I would apprecaite(sp?) it if people post bugs/glitches...
anyways, here's the quest!http://fast.filespace.org/music-man/WarpedLandBeta.zip