PDA

View Full Version : To whom it may concern(dev related)

Blonde799
01-27-2005, 12:14 AM
Ok. I don't know, but maybe you DN, FCF, Ganny, whoever, may not know the specifics on some bugs. Now, I haven't exactly described a swimming bug in painful detail, so I thought a certain someone looking for it was useless.

Are there any bugs that you're not sure on how they occur/what they do/any other details? For example, what 2.10 does to older quests in regards to combo cycling.

Ganonator
01-27-2005, 02:08 AM
I thought I was just going to be able to just jump in on the action, but the source code is so incredibly obfuscated, it's going to take me about a month of just figuring out what specific modules do just to change a little bit.

Yes, despite DN and FCF doing the coding on the project, I feel I have the best chance at fixing some of the bugs that have been present in the past year because I've been actively using the features.

I dont' know when I'll be 'official' to the project, but I'll do what I can to point out problems.

If you guys would compile a master list - yes, i know, it's been done before (maybe not :( ) but figure out the main problems with the upgrade - like the combo cycling cset issue - and i'll see what I can do to fix these problems.

/working on an enemy editor for AoE

*b*
01-27-2005, 02:24 AM
I'd like to put together a master list of all the bugs I've found so far, if that's okay. knowing the way I work, I'll probably have it done by the time you know what you're doing in ZQuest