PDA

View Full Version : Design Revolution

Wolfsingleton
01-24-2005, 03:21 AM
It seems to me that some vastly overlooked ideas have yet to be brought up! What about having a game based on the movie Labyrinth? Or how about Marty McFly in a Back to the Future theme? Christ, even Indiana Jones is made for the whole dungeons thing... can anybody say cool whip upgrades (ala castlevania)?

I'm not great at making sprites, hell, I only started this stuff 2 days ago. But I can design and layout with the best. Anybody that wants to work on a team project reply.

If anyone designs a 'Hooters mud-rasslin battle chess' game, send me a copy!

"I am the man who lies in the alleyway, waiting for the moment his life will change for the better... but Hooters is closed for another hour."

-viva la revolution!-

vegeta1215
01-24-2005, 12:19 PM
There was a Back to the Future game on NES, and there have been many Indiana Jones games. In fact, I watched my friend play one for the X-Box this summer. You don't really get whip upgrades (a whip is a whip), but you get lots of guns and other weapons.

Grasshopper
01-24-2005, 04:32 PM
What about having a game based on the movie Labyrinth?

Are you sure these are vastly overlooked ideas? ;)

Yes, they made a game based on Labyrinth too. In fact it came out the same year too. (1986)

automatic
01-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Yes, they made a game based on Labyrinth too. In fact it came out the same year too. (1986)
Wow, they really did. And it looks like crap :( (http://www.pigtails.net/ST/projects/labyrinth.html)

I wouldn't be suprised if anyone said they'd never heard of it.