PDA

View Full Version : Selecting other weapons

patio87
01-23-2005, 11:36 PM
What key do I use to select other weapons in my inventory??

Reznik Akime
01-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Would prolly' help man if ya.. If ya would.. Perhaps.. Include the name of the game yer talkin' about 'dere?

Rijuhn
01-23-2005, 11:44 PM
What key do I use to select other weapons in my inventory??

If I were you I'd just hit every key one at a time and monitor the effects it had on the game. But it sounds to me like you may be playing a FPS on the PC, so I'd suggest hitting the number keys above the letter keys and see if they switch weapons. That seems to be the case in most FPS. Hope that helps.

ShadowTiger
01-23-2005, 11:55 PM
.. Holy Crapitos, this is unspecific. I can only assume you're referring to Zelda Classic. You can either press Enter (Or whatever key you have set to the Menu, though Enter is the default.) to bring down the submenu to select your weapon, assuming you have another one to select, or you can press the new L or R button, which you have to set manually by pressing Escape, and button config, .. and set the "L" and "R" keys to what you want. Those will switch to other items in your inventory.

DsS Game
01-24-2005, 02:09 AM
this doesn't even belong here.....

Daywalker

Eckels
01-24-2005, 06:49 AM
this doesn't even belong here.....

Daywalker

General Discussion
This is the place to go off topic and discuss anything.

Unless you have something useful to add to the topic please keep your comments to yourself.

slothman
01-24-2005, 10:45 AM
If I were you I'd just hit every key one at a time and monitor the effects it had on the game. But it sounds to me like you may be playing a FPS on the PC, so I'd suggest hitting the number keys above the letter keys and see if they switch weapons. That seems to be the case in most FPS. Hope that helps.
I tried that once but since I have an odd keyboard the KB locked up. When I presn "ctrl-alt-l" it seems to go in a test mode and doesn't work until I reboot the comp.
I do agree that every button can't hurt too much.

g.iaroos
01-24-2005, 01:38 PM
I tried that once but since I have an odd keyboard the KB locked up. When I presn "ctrl-alt-l" it seems to go in a test mode and doesn't work until I reboot the comp.
I do agree that every button can't hurt too much.

the more you pay for a keyboard, the more it have stupid functions like this one to reduce it's functionnality :tongue:

slothman
01-24-2005, 04:06 PM
Actually it is cheap. Plus it is a clickity-clack model 50 that I like.

Ganonator
01-24-2005, 05:41 PM
I would suggest clicking your mouse, going to the menu, and going to Button Config. (It's been a while, i dont' know the exact section)

you can set A, B, L, R, and the cardinal directions with it.

If you're not playing ZC, press Escape, and a menu will probably appear.

Zero Wing
01-26-2005, 01:13 PM
how about pouring a bucket of water on the keyboard, that helps :rolleyes:

um, try using the function keys, they might do something