PDA

View Full Version : ZQuest's grid color

*b*
01-22-2005, 08:21 PM
this might belong here, maybe in the public forum, not sure. but anyway. in the next release, could the grid in the tile editor be changed to a darker color? when working with dark palettes, it's really hard to see each pixel with that bright grid

oh cool, my 3,500th post

Freedom
01-22-2005, 08:58 PM
I second that, it's very bright and makes distinquishing color differences very difficult.

(say that 3 times real fast) :)

ShadowTiger
01-22-2005, 09:47 PM
Unless I don't know what you're talking about, (And I probably don't.) Can't you just temporarily alter the transparent color in the Cset for your convenience? And even still, the white lines work fairly well, along with the little x's in the grids to properly determine where everything is. I really don't see a problem here. But that's just me.

Freedom
01-22-2005, 10:08 PM
I guess I was talking about the wrong thing here, I was talking about the light light gray overall color of the editor, not the grid lines.

ShadowTiger
01-22-2005, 10:41 PM
The same light gray color, .. that's the same color as the rest of the editor? .. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, ( ... :shrug: :laughing: :D ... ) you can change that in ag.cfg. Find the GUI Colorset text near the bottom, and change it to 3. It may change to a bluish style.

Again, though, I really may not know exactly what everyone here is talking about. This just seems to trivial in the current way it's being phrased, that it's just generally confusing. My apologies.

Freedom
01-23-2005, 12:08 AM
I'll try that, thanks.

*b*
01-23-2005, 12:46 AM
still, even with 3 or 687 as the GUI color, it's still fairly hard to see the pixels between the grid squares. maube if the color those use is switched to the shade color that the GUI uses? customizable would be preferable, though