PDA

View Full Version : Ssj3500

SSJ3500
01-22-2005, 03:37 AM
Well, I finally got around to making a few homepages...

AGN 1 (http://battlecentral.tripod.com/AGN1)

AGN 2 (http://battlecentral.tripod.com/AGN2)

MrCow
01-22-2005, 03:41 AM
Love the nintendo one :D great work:D

Saffith
01-22-2005, 12:12 PM
The biscuit need to be brighter. At least the top of it, if nothing else. It looks kinda weird under such bright sunlight.

automatic
01-24-2005, 03:21 PM
Is there anything that can be done about the blue border around the images? (I hope it's not just me. Using Firefox 1.0)

Also, the lens flares on the busicuit are... well... let's just say that I've never been a big fan of lens flares. The buscuit idea is cool, though... mysterious busicuit floating through the clouds is nice.

Instead of containing the pic in a small box in the center of the page, you might consider making a really large tiling background of clouds (large so you don't see the pattern as easily) and make the buscuit a .gif with a transparent background. That way you could float the buscuit in a large, open sky. Just a suggestion, though.

Raichu86
01-28-2005, 01:15 PM
Is there anything that can be done about the blue border around the images? (I hope it's not just me. Using Firefox 1.0).
SSJ3500 can just add this to his page's CSS and the problem should be fixed:

a img { border: none; }

Nice pages, though I must agree the biscuit needs to be brighter in the second.

VT_Hokie_Fan
01-31-2005, 12:12 AM
it came with popups

DsS Game
01-31-2005, 12:26 AM
it came with popups

what does that have to do with anything?

Anyways. the nintendo one could be worked on a bit more. I actually like that a lot. I dunno about the second one.

Daywalker

SSJ3500
02-01-2005, 12:47 AM
Well, I made the graphics I used for them long time ago, I just edited them a bit to fit the splash theme. As for CSS, I don't have any on the pages as of yet, and about the links appearing around the parts of the images, I guess your browser doesn't work with imagemaps the same as Internet Explorer.

Fiyerstorm
02-11-2005, 03:14 AM
Is there anything that can be done about the blue border around the images? (I hope it's not just me. Using Firefox 1.0)

Also, the lens flares on the busicuit are... well... let's just say that I've never been a big fan of lens flares. The buscuit idea is cool, though... mysterious busicuit floating through the clouds is nice.

Instead of containing the pic in a small box in the center of the page, you might consider making a really large tiling background of clouds (large so you don't see the pattern as easily) and make the buscuit a .gif with a transparent background. That way you could float the buscuit in a large, open sky. Just a suggestion, though.
Jeeze, auto, might as well tell him that you don't like it! ;)

I like the biscuit!!!!

Machiavelli
07-04-2005, 04:25 PM
The first one is nice but I really like the biscuit.