PDA

View Full Version : Quest for Hyrule

Hero_of_Hyrule
01-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Ok, I'm new to the forums on this site, but hopefully that won't discourage anybody's interest in my quest. I have been using zquest for some time now and worked on a couple quests that were mostly just made so I could get the hang of zquest, thus I never submitted them online. This one, however, I have been taking lots of time on and trying to make it as good as I can. It's called "Quest for Hyrule." I hope to be done with it soon, but it all depends on how much free time I have. For detailed info and screenshots of my quest, go here.

http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=9622&

bonegolem
01-21-2005, 11:59 AM
Hero_of_Hyrule, this is the creator of the Original "Quest for Hyrule" and its sequal, "Quest for Hyrule 2". I'm not trying to shoot anything down, I just thought it was funny you picked the same title I did for my first quest. If you want, I can send you a copy of both quests (even tho it's impossible to finish Q4H2).

Do you know how to add graphics to the body of your text in the forums? If you do, you might find that a more convenient way to advertise your quest.

~Golem

Hero_of_Hyrule
01-21-2005, 03:18 PM
That's ok. I didn't see any quests called "Quest for Hyrule" for download so I figured nobody had used the name yet. If you want me to change the name, just let me know cause I can easily do it. The only part in my quest that actually says "Quest for Hyrule" is my title screen, so it wouldn't be a problem. And no, I don't know how to add graphics yet. So if you could tell me, I would really appreciate it!

And yeah, I wouldn't mind playing your 2 Q4H quests. Feel free to send them to me.