PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Tattoos (moderately hardcore)

mikeron
01-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Hurry, before it gets farked. (http://www.livejournal.com/community/gamingtattoos/)

/I surrender

DsS Game
01-20-2005, 03:39 PM
it's too good. Especially that mario tattoo.

Daywalker

Rainman
01-20-2005, 04:12 PM
The atari symbol looks pretty cool as a tattoo. If I had been an atari fan I would consider getting that.

moocow
01-20-2005, 04:19 PM
I suddenly want to get the little SMB mushroom tattooed on my ankle...

Something I may have to do sometime...

Bartman
01-20-2005, 07:38 PM
My favorite is the Legend of Zelda tatoo, but it's kinda big. :badrazz:

i wanna get one but have only zelda or link :)

Reznik Akime
01-20-2005, 08:28 PM
That Zelda one was kickass. The tattoist.. Atleast I think thats what ya call em.. Did a damned good job on that one. I wouldnt even colour it in fear that it would ruin how good it looked. o_o

Goat
01-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Those are kind of gay, who would want a video game tattoo?

(this coming from the guy with a comic book tattoo (http://goat.armageddongames.net/images/tat.jpg))

theplustwo
01-21-2005, 01:08 AM
Video game tatoos would be like video game T-shirts or video game cell phone ringtones... I know I'm a nerd... I don't need everyone else who sees me to instantly know it too. It's not my defining characteristic (I hope).

DsS Game
01-21-2005, 12:58 PM
I'm surprised no one got a Tekken Jin tattoo. I know that some cosplayers got it.

I'm thinking of getting it most definite.

Daywalker

Rainman
01-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Video game tatoos would be like video game T-shirts or video game cell phone ringtones... I know I'm a nerd... I don't need everyone else who sees me to instantly know it too. It's not my defining characteristic (I hope).

Classic games t-shirts are recieved surprisingly well, even by people who aren't very into games at the moment. When I where my zelda shirt around I get quite a lot of people saying "Hey I remember that games. It rocked" or even simply "Awesome shirt!" Gaming is permeating our culture and even non-gaming geeks can appreciate old school gaming shirts or tattoos.

DsS Game
01-21-2005, 06:13 PM
I agree on that.

I saw on a drjays site, some dude sporting a pac-man game over shirt. The look for it was hot and the game was great and I just like the the caption itself.

"Game Over."

Daywalker

AlexMax
01-21-2005, 08:59 PM

It's mine, and and I still think it's a pretty stupid idea.