PDA

View Full Version : Drinkin Game Ideas

idontknow
01-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Please list any "Drinking Game" ideas you may have or have heard of.

1) Gin & Jenga
-Basically play the game "Jenga", where each player must alternate turns removing a piece & then replacing it on top of the stack, but after doing so, each player must take a sip of his/her choice. Whoever causes the stack to fall must drink a shot of gin, or alternately, a medium-sized cup of beer, whichever you choose.

2) Mario Drunk Party
-Play a game of Mario party with any combination of the following rules.
*Give out 3 sips when you land on a blue space.
*Take 3 sips when you land on a red space.
*Drink 5 sips when you land on a happening space.
*You must drink the rest of your beer in order to buy a star.
*The winner of a battle game can give out a total of 10 sips to the 3 losers.
---Alternate Rule: Instead, when someone lands on a battle game space, or a battle occurrs, so does a social--everyone must drink for 3 sips.
*Loser of a duel minigame must drink 5 sips.
*You must take 1 sip to start off your turn.

3) Sorry!
-When playing sorry, apply the following rules:
*A "7" card, which allows you to move one piece 7, or two pieces a total of 7, will also let you distribute a total of 7 sips to all other players.
*A "1" or "2", which both allow you to get a piece off of start, will also make ya drink for that many sips before moving.
*When you get "bumped" back to start (by sliding or via a "Sorry!" card), you must drink 5 sips.
*When you get a "4" which means you move 4 backwards, you must drink 4 sips also.
*Optional Rule: a 3 or 5 means you give out that many sips to only ONE other person.

Dumb Blonde Elf
01-19-2005, 03:56 PM
"BUZZ" is great for parties. Everyone sits in a circle, and says the numbers 1 to
21, and 7 and 14 are buzz. If someone says "7" instead of "BUZZ" they have to
drink from a horrible concoction. Then, when you get to 21 [you have to start
again if someone gets it wrong] the person who said "21" makes another noise
for a different number, and the noises increase [keeping 7 and 14] and it gets
really hard. I played it last year and this year, so funny. :D

Ganonator
01-19-2005, 04:23 PM
I'd always classified them as 'drinks'. Sips? You're how old ;)

I'm a fan of between the sheets, or acey-deucy. I've never tried to create my own.

ZTC
01-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Ever hear of "Druken-Naked Twister"?
everybody does heavy drinking, then stips nekked, and then play twister :naughty:
or how about Strip Halo? (drinking optional)
es simple: every time you get fragged, you have to remove a piece of clothing, (and drinkin can be added to the mix, as long as nobody pukes on an Xbox)

Glitch
01-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Ever hear of "Druken-Naked Twister"?
everybody does heavy drinking, then stips nekked, and then play twister :naughty:
or how about Strip Halo? (drinking optional)
es simple: every time you get fragged, you have to remove a piece of clothing, (and drinkin can be added to the mix, as long as nobody pukes on an Xbox)

Have you ever actually played any of those.....with a female?

ZTC
01-19-2005, 04:35 PM
Have you ever actually played any of those.....with a female?

Please list any "Drinking Game" ideas you may have or have heard of.
answer in bold
have I done those, no, but I can thank cable tv for hearing about that :rolleyes:

Ganonator
01-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Have you ever actually played any of those.....with a female?Ok... even I have played nekkid twister with girls. In fact, I was the only guy in a group of 4.

So, if a gay guy is getting more action than you are, you should worry about that.

g.iaroos
01-19-2005, 05:06 PM
how about listening a smurfs episode and everytime you hear smurf you have to take a drink ... that way everyone is drunk and there are no more drinking games for the rest of the party :tongue:

Dumb Blonde Elf
01-19-2005, 05:21 PM
how about listening a smurfs episode and everytime you hear smurf you have to take a drink ... that way everyone is drunk and there are no more drinking games for the rest of the party :tongue:

SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT! EVACUATE! :tongue:

KingArthur
01-20-2005, 05:32 AM
i play a game called "you win",
sit there with your friends chatting and randomly say "hey <name> you Win! Take a Drink!"

its suprisingly fun

Daarkseid
01-20-2005, 06:19 AM

If somebody does something you think is against the rules, don't post a reply pointing that out. If you think it's a serious offense, alert a moderator. This is considered rent-a-modding and is highly discouraged. We've banned people in the past for doing it repeatedly. Also, don't do it in a joking manner either.

This won't be an official warning, just a heads up.

mikeron
01-20-2005, 09:21 AM
I have played many drinking games. I know they were good because I can't remember the rules.

g.iaroos
01-20-2005, 11:54 AM

Actually, one of my friend actually did play the Smurfs thing with some of their friends ... I'm really happy to have not been there that evening :laughing: . I can't even imagine their drunken state at the end of the episode :laughing:

EDIT : I'm pretty sure they stopped it before the end.

Samson007
01-20-2005, 01:11 PM
Beer Pong Extreme!

Make your way up the pro circuit. Start by playing at college parties and friends houses and gain fame with your beer pong skills!

For all who have never played beer pong, you fill a bunch of glasses with beer, a bunch on one side of a table and a bunch on the other side. You take turns throwing a ping pong ball and trying to land it in your opponents glass. If you land it in the glass, they have to drink it. First one to get rid of all the glasses on the other side wins!

Fun game, get really drunk really fast. Obvioulsy, the more you lose, the harder it will be to win. lol.

DarkDragoonX
01-20-2005, 10:38 PM
For all you hardcore RPGers... THE FALLOUT DRINKING GAME (http://www.nma-fallout.com/features/vault/drinking.html)