PDA

View Full Version : GTA:San Andreas Save Request

J.J. Maxx
01-18-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm looking for someone who has taken the time to beat, or at least mostly beat the new GTA. I have absolutely no time to do this and I am anxious to fly all the planes.

If there is anyone who has a save file of the game and you wouldn't mind copying it for me, I'd be willing to send my memory card, and a SASE.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Cronic
01-18-2005, 04:15 PM
well one thing you can do is park a tall car or van infront of the airport security fence, and then just hop over. From the starting airport you can swipe yourself a leerjet at least ;)

from there you'll be able to wrangle up other planes to play with until someone sends you a save file ;)

J.J. Maxx
01-18-2005, 04:44 PM
well one thing you can do is park a tall car or van infront of the airport security fence, and then just hop over. From the starting airport you can swipe yourself a leerjet at least ;)

from there you'll be able to wrangle up other planes to play with until someone sends you a save file ;)

Well look who it is, the lifeless one himself. ;)

Yeah, I know about that but as soon as I fly out of the first area, I get blowed up. I hate doing the missions and don't have time to date or eat or excersize or work on my gang relations. I just want everything unlocked, open and available.

bigjoe
01-19-2005, 01:06 AM
Oh, cmon, it ain't that hard to get it legit. You'll ruin the game that way. :p if you do maybe one or two missions a day, you should be able to get your airstrip in a couple of weeks.

Pablo
01-19-2005, 06:24 PM
I've beaten the game and have maybe $600,000. I'd be willing to copy it, if you want.

Reznik Akime
01-19-2005, 08:12 PM
If you have a code breaker ( newer one) and a USB keydrive of some sorts, I can send you a save of mine.. Although its not 100% (Impossible since the gang territory glitch got ahold of me) It is complete with damned near everything unlocked.

MottZilla
01-20-2005, 02:36 AM
JJ, you should definitely get one of the PC memory card systems so you can just download the save file. It's much easier than sending you memory card out to someone else.

Blonde799
01-21-2005, 09:42 AM
Get a max drive JJ. Best thumb drive for PS2 ever.:D While there are certain functions that might mess up your memory card, just save and transfer files(don't forget to uncrush them!), and you'll be fine.