PDA

View Full Version : gamepad in zc

merder
01-18-2005, 06:54 AM
is it possible to us a gamepad in zelda classic?
i want to know couse i have a gamepad and want the zelda feel to be complete and that's unacheaveable with the keyboard.

Kirbwarrior
01-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Yes. Go into options (I think) and find controls. One of them assigns the joypad buttons. I'll check tonight to make sure.

<(^.^)>

MottZilla
01-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Kirb is correct, if you have a gamepad installed on your computer you only need to go into the ZC options to configure it, although right off the bat without doing anything if you pushed directions on your gamepad while ZC is running it should respond. But you'll wanna set the B and A buttons to the ones you prefer on your controller through the menu.

Cronic
01-18-2005, 04:10 PM
a simple configuration should do the trick, but as with all pc crap nothing sseems to be set in stone. I've tried the cheaper plug and play pads with mixed results ...I personally have an Xbox to USB adapter so I play zc with an xbox pad.

MottZilla
01-19-2005, 02:19 AM
Oh my god WHY? Xbox's Dpad sucks man. I ordered a PS2 to Xbox controller for my xbox to play my emulators on it with a decent DPAD.

merder
01-19-2005, 10:46 AM
thanks as soon i have up to date drivers i'l reorganize those buttons.
than the feel is complete :D

jesusfreak
01-24-2005, 12:21 AM
I'm using a recoil pad, but it doesnt allow me to use the D-pad, problally cause its an axis and not a button

g.iaroos
01-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Personnaly I use the good ol' keyboard. I got used to it and all my PC gamepads went crap so they're just getting under piles of dust. Why oh, why are the PC gamepads not made by the people who make the consoles' ones. At least they would be sturdy :P

Kirbwarrior
02-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Get a n64 controller. It has all the necessary buttons.