Help with DemoEx [Archive] - Armageddon Games Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Help with DemoEx

RaySouza
01-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Nightmare, somebody........

I got The Blue Ring, the candle, boomerang, Shield, 255 rupees , bombs, sword, i did kill all the enemies but i can't go anywhere, water and walls in my way ! :(

Does anybody can give me a little hint ???

Sorry for my Bad english !

Gretings from Brazil to all.

Raimundo Souza

Ganonator
01-17-2005, 03:39 PM
- Moving to correct forum -

Nightmare
01-18-2005, 03:08 AM
Walk through the left wall in the famous Mario saying room.

-James

Manny
01-18-2005, 04:51 PM

wow from Recife eh? fui lá para Recife o ano atraz, é uma cidade linda. Adorei. Morava no Brasil, no Mato Grosso do Sul e Amazonas. Tenho muitos saudades de lá.
então, o nightmare já respondeu Ã* sua pergunta.
seja bem-vindo cara! É bom de ver brasileiros aqui :p
-manny

RaySouza
01-19-2005, 01:11 PM
wow from Recife eh? fui lá para Recife o ano atraz, é uma cidade linda. Adorei. Morava no Brasil, no Mato Grosso do Sul e Amazonas. Tenho muitos saudades de lá.
então, o nightmare já respondeu Ã* sua pergunta.
seja bem-vindo cara! É bom de ver brasileiros aqui :p
-manny

Ok ! is carnival time up here ! i am still trying to solve Nightmare puzzle ! a really good quest !

See you all !

Nightmare, the last question, i promise ! :)
what the letters A G in castle 1 -j means ????

Ray Souza

Nightmare
01-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Armageddon Games. ;-P

(mind you this is an official AGN quest)

-James

RaySouza
01-21-2005, 11:10 AM
NIghtmare,

Hope you still there !

I know i said no more queetions, but demo ex, right now is like a drug to me ! :)
theres are three things that is making me go no futher.....
i dont know where the bow are, so i cant pass gohma in the castle 2 ! :(
I got a brown stuff with a gold ">" on it, no ideia how can i use.
and finally i finisished castle 1 without a peace of the triforce,it is normal?
i know you put some hints inside the game but i cant figure how to discover the cheat code !

Sorry to borrow you and thank you for the most challenged quest i find so far.

Ray Souza

Nightmare
01-21-2005, 05:38 PM
Bow, Lv. 1. Drag a few keys and use the Whistle (blow it in every room) to find an extra key. Brng an arrow with you as well.

There's a Triforce Piece in 1, you have to bomb above the "fake" Triforce wall.

Good luck.

-James

RaySouza
01-22-2005, 08:49 AM
Bow, Lv. 1. Drag a few keys and use the Whistle (blow it in every room) to find an extra key. Brng an arrow with you as well.

-James

Wich lv 1 ??? i finished lv 1-A and level 1-J no bow no triforce piece as well, i think i am to stupid to finish this quest ! :(

But thanks, i am still trying, as a feedback, some times the quest is just funny ! lol

Raimundo Souza

radder1
01-22-2005, 02:20 PM
There are many things to do before you get to Level 1. You need to get the large money bag and buy the magic book, raft, and bracelet before you work your way across the bridges to Level 1. Your first step is to buy the raft and go up to the small island in the middle and burn a tree.

RaySouza
01-24-2005, 11:55 AM
Thanks Radder 1 , but i already have all this, i finished lv 1 - A and lv 1 - J
i have the magic book, 458 ruppes, bracelet, raft, ladder, bracelet, one brown stuff with gold > on it ( no guess why i need it ! ) But i still missing the letter and the bow ( Thing that right now i need it the most in order to continue on Lv 2).
By the way i found a passage on a dead end in the top of hyrule that after resolve 2 puzzles i was in a oasis with a guy giving me a hint, is only that ???

Still Trying ! One day i ll got it done ! :)

Tetradense
01-24-2005, 05:53 PM
Lvl A and Lvl J are not level 1. You have to find the whistle and the wand. The whistle is somewhere in level J, and the wand is in the graveyard.

RaySouza
01-25-2005, 09:35 AM
WOW ! sorry for me be so stupid now i got it !
The problem is i dont know where is lv 1 !!!!
as soon as i find it i will be fine!

Thank you all !

Raimundo Souza

BFeely
01-25-2005, 01:11 PM
I have reached a spot in Level 2 where there is a door on top, two walls of blocks on the sides, and nothing at the bottom. What do I do now?

Nightmare
01-26-2005, 03:47 AM
Burn a statue in Lv. 2.

-James

RaySouza
01-26-2005, 08:58 AM
Nighmare, somebody !

Any clue where LV 1 is ???

Please Buddy !

Raimundo Souza

BFeely
01-26-2005, 10:31 AM
Burn a statue in Lv. 2.

-James

Tried everything but that. Gess I should have tried EVERY item, not just super-bombing the walls.

Tetradense
01-26-2005, 05:03 PM
RaySouza, use the wand to burn a dead tree on one of the screens where you exit Level J.