PDA

View Full Version : The "Post Like Fira" Thread

Dark Entity
01-15-2005, 02:44 AM
Here's a fun thread where you get to post (type words) like AGN's favorite member(s), Fira!

I'll begin:

Last night (nite), I decided to go get a hamburger at Hardee's while driving recklessly across the 4th (fourth) street bridge (ggahahwdratfsb)
(You may abbreviate "go get a hamburger at Hardee's while driving recklessly across the 4th street bridge" as (ggahahwdratfsb)

I met my friend (amigo, for you S. (Spanish) speakers out there) I can't (can not) remember who it was, but he was an M (male) [man]

Afterwards, I (me) went to WM (Wal-Mart) [The Convenience Store] and bought some (many) CDs (compact discs).

If you have questions, email (electronic mail) them to zeldaclassic's(is)awesome @ hotmail.net(network) [seperated to prevent clicking (w/ (with) mouse)]

Remember to ggahahwdratfsb while using ZC (Zelda Classic). :laughing:

VT_Hokie_Fan
01-15-2005, 11:22 PM
OMG(Oh my god)(our creator)(made us)(owns the world)(father of Jesus)(enemy of Satan(Dark Ruler)(red)), my day was so awesome(good)(great)(not bad).

Like that?

ShadowTiger
01-15-2005, 11:35 PM
... :odd: ( :odd: ) ... What the bloody (covered in blood) sort of thread (topic) is this?!?!?! (Exclamatory Question)

Heh. :D
(Amused additive)

automatic
01-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Hi there everybody I just wanted to say I'm (I am) sorry but if you clicked on the link below, which is my profile, and clicked on the email address there (which opens up your email program) and sent me an email you'd (you would) get a reply from me saying sorry, so you would (you'd) already know that. If I'm (I am) sorry enough then maybe I can come back for good.

I really like ZC and I think it's (it is) the greatest. Thank you. Please send me an email.

-------

Am I doing it right?

VT_Hokie_Fan
01-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Heh

I'm (I am) in love with ZC (Zelda Classic) and I want you to e-mail (electronically mail) me about how good I am a [email protected].

(Didn't use real email cause people might get curious)

Reznik Akime
01-20-2005, 02:50 AM
This shit (redundant (repetitive (over and over ( things personified (visualized ( seen )))) as fecal matter) is rather (Somewhat ( Kind of)) amusing (Humurous (funny)) yet challenging (Hard ( not easy ).)

Who the hell (Where bad people go) am I kiddin (fooling.) Its bemuddling (Confusing (Fucks with your mind)) as all of hades (Again, Where bad people go.)

ZTC
01-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Why Doesn't (Does Not) Everybody (Every Single Person) Just E-mail (Electronic Mail) Me (Myself)
About My ZC (Zelda Classic, A Fun Game) Quest? (An Addition To ZC [Zelda Classic{Why Can't *Can I Not* Play It} Another Question])

orangeblasphemy
01-20-2005, 05:53 PM
hello (greetings[what you say when you walk(stride) into a room(gathering place))all(everyone(including you) i (me) just figured that aoycuah(all of you (more than one)could use a hand[help] with this here thread(place to post messages[electronically not like a bulletin board]) when i discovered that i'm (i am) no (not) good (better than bad) at this. well, ttfn(ta ta for now(tigger's[ imaginary talking stuffed animal(lives in 100 acre wood(big forest(place with lots of trees])catch phrase(something he say's all the time) i'm gonna ggahahwdraftsb with this really cool(neato(opposite of un interesting) girl (f) (female) (woman) (human lacking external genitals) i (me) met named (what you call her) fira. she (her(the girl i was talking about) is aves ( a very eloquent speaker) wltts (who loves to tell stories[tales(accounts of the events which take place during her day) poop (peace[opposite of conflict[war{prejudice}(hate}]) out(i'm leaving(going) now) out(my action(out the "door"(metaphoricallyspeaking)) people(all of you))

death2004
01-21-2005, 02:50 AM
Well.....this'll(whis will) be the most(highest) bewildering(confusing) Thread(topic) that I(me[my scary brain....])) have ever read.......although(but, however) I haven't(have not) seen(saw, look) a Thread(topic, discussion, game e.t.c) quite(anything) like(similar to) this one.

(does that count?)

Dumb Blonde Elf
01-21-2005, 01:20 PM
OK, everyone [all of you] here`s some rules about me [I] I [me] LOOOVE sugar
free stuff [things, items, etc.] especially Diet [sugar-free] Cherry [Red] 7 Up.
[SORRY, BUT IT`S A CLASSIC!] :D

punkonjunk1024
01-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Man, (not woman) I love god. (Entity of goodness) (ruler of all) God made me love ZC, and Punkonjunk. (POJ) I email him every day. (single 24 hour period) I think I'm in love with his person. (him) He's cool. (Not warm) I cyber with other people (Internet sex) and pretend it's him. (Poj) (punk on junk) (punkonjunk1024)

Another of his aliases is viewing this thread, thunder spirits. I wish he'd post. (make a post)

VT_Hokie_Fan
01-25-2005, 01:41 AM
I fell like my head is going to explode. I'm(I am) so confused...(long pause)

Kamaria
02-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Hey all (everyone in this thread)

Thank's (is) for posting. I'm (am) very happy for your medial assistance. (FW23)

Punkonjunk don't (do not) turn into a 789.

I am actually nice 16 year old female (girl).

Y stands for Yes N Stands for No

--------------------------

(That was rather pointless, but hey, I thought I'd give it a shot)

punkonjunk1024
02-08-2005, 05:59 PM
LMFAO, that was great, Kamaria.

Kamaria
02-09-2005, 08:54 AM
I (me, myself) like (enjoy, desire, fancy) Diet (low calorie) Soda (carbonated beverage) of Pepsi (sweet Soda [still a carbonated beverage with sugar])

I (me) drink (pour down mouth) for to make me (I) happy (pleased, smiling, :) )

ShadowTiger
02-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Hey all (everyone in this thread)

Thank's (is) for posting. I'm (am) very happy for your medial assistance. (FW23)

Punkonjunk don't (do not) turn into a 789.

I am actually nice 16 year old female (girl).

Y stands for Yes N Stands for No

--------------------------

(That was rather pointless, but hey, I thought I'd give it a shot)
No, .. no, this cannot be topped.

E-mail me at [email protected]