PDA

View Full Version : The Arena I

Questwizard88
01-12-2005, 11:57 AM
This quest is just something I whipped up in one evening, so it only uses classic graphics. All you do is fight your way through 5 battles of increasing difficulty. I started off extremely easy, with some slow red octoroks, and went up to a 40-headed Fire Gleeok, with statues, Ganon, rocks, a Zora, and corner and center traps.

Download: http://fast.filespace.org/Questwizard88/TheArena_Passworded.qst

Cheats: None. Don't try to edit it either. It does have a password.

Tips:
1) Use the boomerang often. It works very well in the second battle, but gets more and more useless as you go on.
2) Grab every item you see. You will need every single one of them to beat the quest, unless you want to get beaten by the Gleeok at the end.
3) Be prepared for anything to pop out at you as soon as you enter a new room. You can leave the battle as long as you are in the first room, but not after that. I didn't use boss roars, so you won't know there's one coming up until its already too late.
4) The monsters in one room were camoflagued to look similar to the floor, so watch out. You'll have to figure out what item to use on them.
5) When in the first two battles, use the blocks and your sword beam to your advantage. Doing it right can save you a lot of deaths.
----------
Expect more of these kind of quests to come later.