PDA

View Full Version : How do I contact an author of a quest?

LightningLockey
01-11-2005, 10:29 PM
I need to contact Shadowfall1976 and get help because I enter a room and all it is, is a red image on my computer. I can't find his E-mail in the quest database. All it gives me is the user name.

*b*
01-11-2005, 11:07 PM
unless the author provides information on how to contact them, it's impossible, unless you know them offline. try looking at his profile. if he included an e-mail address, you'll be able to contact him via the forums, or any IM screen names he has provided. if all else fails, you can send him a PM

Freedom
01-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Shadowfall often posts at Elises board, but hasn't posted in a few weeks, link in my sig, and from time to time I've seen him at PureZC as well.
You can check there as well.

Ganonator
01-12-2005, 12:20 AM
I sent you an Email, LL. Good luck!

edit:: was going to be a PM, but you can't accept them :shrug:

LightningLockey
01-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Ok thanks, I don't know why I can't accept PM's or use the search feature... I find this place very hard to figure out.

edit
Oh, don't worry about me being rude. If the game wasn't enjoyable I wouldn't bother. I found the quest he made as one of the most enjoyable home brews of zelda that I've ever played.

Thanks for the help.

Ganonator
01-12-2005, 12:50 AM
oh, I wasn't advocating anything like that, I was just concerned that he might get mad for me breaking.. uh.. policy.

Hope you get a good answer.

Btw, I loved Origins, and was on some great drugs when I first played it. I thought it was a game Nintendo had made to re-release Z1. [/offtopic]