PDA

View Full Version : 2.10 Link Tiles

DarkDragoonX
01-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Okay, so I'm running ZC 2.10, and I'm trying to change the sprites Link uses. I haven't touch zQuest in ages anyway, and to top it all off, it functions differently than it used to. The sprite for link walking left is listed as tile 2 when I click on the sprite in the window used to choose Link's tiles, yet Link's walking left sprites are a full row below where the game says they are originally located. Help. Please.

Oh, and how do you enable BS animation? Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't find a button or check box for it anywhere.

Dark Nation
01-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Ignore any documentation you may find. The official manual is being rewritten and any tutorials are for older versions and could be wrong. Just look at the tiles and edit the ones according to their appearance.

*b*
01-11-2005, 05:33 PM
Oh, and how do you enable BS animation? Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't find a button or check box for it anywhere.

I think it's in the first column of the first page of quest rules. it's better that you don't use it, though; it dosen't work quite right