PDA

View Full Version : The Surreal Life

Glitch
01-11-2005, 06:58 AM
I watched it for the first time tonight and I just couldn't stop laughing.

The full cast is as follows:

Verne Troyer (Mini Me from Austin Powers)
Rap Star Da Brat
Former wrestler Chyna
Jane Wiedlin (The Go-Gos)
Christopher Knight (Greg Brady from The Brady Bunch)
Model Marcus Schenkenberg
Adrianne Curry (America's Next Top Model)

Just a little summary from the 1st episode:

Chyna gets there first and claims the room that has a mini-bed, a mini-closet, and a mini-bar. Now who do you think that room was ment for? Verne tells her to get her shit out of there. This was funny for the simple fact that Verne was bossing around Chyna....a woman 10 times his size. Chyna to avoid drama moves to a different room.

A while later they get a call from Adrianne Curry saying that dinner is on her and to be in the dining room at a certain time. They walk in and she is laying naked covered in sushi. Dinner was literally on her. Now what has been making this show funny is Verne. He is like a horny teenager around her it was hillarious. Well dinner is over, the women decided to go swimming and Verne goes to bed cause he got really drunk at dinner. Well someone goes in a tell him that the women are skinny dipping now so he come out on his scooter (he does walk anywhere he drives on a little scooter) drunk as hell and keeps drinking.
http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/surreal_life_season_4/disposable_cams/fl030022.jpg http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/surreal_life_season_4/disposable_cams/fl030019.jpg

Well, Verne passes out and has to be carried into his room. He begins making very sexual moaning sounds as he is sleeping. Everyone leaves the room laughing. A little while later, Verne wakes up still drunk as hell gets butt ass naked, hops on his scooter, and proceeds to drive to the corner of the room and piss on the wall. This was fucking hillarious. The cast just freaking cannot stop laughing. And that is basically the end of the show.

All in all this show was pretty funny for this only being the first ep. Verne is the one who makes this show funny.

moocow
01-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Yes, I watch this show. No, I don't know why I watch this show. I feel so.. trendy now.

ShadowTiger
01-11-2005, 12:36 PM
*Gets f*cked up new avatar ideas* Cable? Or not? (No cable for BH4. :rolleyes: )

It does look very interesting, and -nearly- Family Guy-esque, to a degree. Thanks, Glitch. ;)

blue kirby
01-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Don't they have to take care of little kids in the next episode? They're probably gonna go hyper when they see Verne. Actually, they'll probably go hyper even before that.

Glitch
01-15-2005, 02:19 PM
*Gets f*cked up new avatar ideas* Cable? Or not? (No cable for BH4. :rolleyes: )

It does look very interesting, and -nearly- Family Guy-esque, to a degree. Thanks, Glitch. ;)

Yeah, it's on VH1.