PDA

View Full Version : gannon's return; I can't go down stairs

LightningLockey
01-09-2005, 02:21 PM
I can't go down the stairs in the windmill.

I'm also stuck in level one. All the doors that I can open, I have opened.

Randy
01-13-2005, 07:46 PM
I played this one a few days ago, I don't remember the exact room but there is a small switch in the wall that opens a closed door.

yoelnino
01-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Yeah i have the same problem with the windmill. I couldn't go downstairs. But i had no problem beating level 1. I got up to level 4 i believe and can not go any further because there is a bug.

LightningLockey
01-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Level 4 I belive is the eastern palace, haven't played it in a while but I know for 100% fact that the dungeon name is eastern palace and you need the hammer to get access to it.

In the first room, it looks incomplete and is mostly red. I can't see link, but I know there are one of those armored knights in there because of the sound link's sword makes when he hits the knight.

The author has never returned my E-mail. It is early in the new year so he might be away on vacation. I hope he fixes it though, it is a cool quest that he made.

Randy
01-17-2005, 10:22 PM
I have beaten this quest, but only because I cheated and gave meself the 4th triforce piece. The only real bugs that affect game play that I could find were the windmill stairs not working and the 4th level being all red and not visible. Other then that it's a really fun quest. Also there are a couple of extra palace's that contain extra items. The hardest one would be the challenge dungeon on Death Mountin, but its worth completing since you recieve the gold ring. Also if you encounter a giant armos knight just blow your flute to make it possible to attack it.

LightningLockey
01-17-2005, 11:23 PM
How did you cheat to get the 4th piece? And what about the item and heart from the 4th level? I'd like to go on further into this quest.

LightningLockey
01-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Randy, how did you cheat to skip that level? I want to play the rest of this quest.