PDA

View Full Version : Rate the Quests?

DarkFlameWolf
01-09-2005, 02:25 AM
Okay, this is more of a personal thing of mine. I'm just curious as to which of my quests are the most fun or effective. What I mean is, don't vote for a specific quest (ex. Hidden Duality) just because its the most popular quest in the community or that it is one of the biggest quests made. No, I don't want you to vote based on those factors. What I'm looking for is a vote and a reason (please post it if you are going to vote) why such a quest was deemed the best of the seven to you. Base the vote on fun factor and overall flow of the quest.
For me, my personal favorite and the one that has been and still is the most fun for me and has the best game flow of the bunch is Fragments of Power. Even though I've made much better quests than that, I still keep coming back to it. That is where MY vote will go. Where will yours?

Orion
01-09-2005, 02:47 AM
I thought Isle of the Winds was the best (of yours that I have played), simply because there was so much to do. It also had a distinct sense of adventure, and while I played I always found myself wondering what I was going to do next and what the next area I would visit would look like. To me, it was the most fun because of that.

Petoe
01-09-2005, 06:24 AM
Well Hidden Duality is the most popular quest ever and so on... but it is also your best quest in my opinion. It's the most fun one. It's simple and fun. It has great levels and it is not too tough or annoying... and the quest is huge! I did like playing IotW as well, but it just wasn't as good. I found it to be a bit more boring (meaning: not as fun as HD:DC)

Love For Fire
01-10-2005, 12:22 AM
If i was able to vote, my vote would go for the Hidden Duality DC. I have played many of those quests (didn't try the new one, still working on IOTW) but i really like how Hidden Duality turned out. The puzzles were very good, the dungeons were very large and confusing, and for the best of us players, HD Xtreme was very tough to get through. I loved the very hard, yet still possible flow of the game, which is why the Hidden Duality series is my favorite.

Dark Entity
01-11-2005, 12:44 AM
My vote goes to Hidden Duality.

Besides being one of the only custom quests I've played through to completion, I've never had as much fun with a ZC quest before HD. It was simple, and yet very compelling. With virtually flawless overworld design, just going from screen to screen was a lot of fun. However, it was the dungeons that made this one a winner for me. Memorable ones include L4 - the mines, L5 - the ten floor ice dungeon, the optional dungeon called Manchuria Bluffs, and Ganon's Tower.

Rydia
01-11-2005, 04:17 AM
For me, I would still have to vote for Hidden Duality: Director's Cut. Reason being, that it was avery lengthy quest, and had very in depth dungeons. It has great replay value, IMO. Awesome chioce of music for the levels. It was just my all time favorite by you. I did like all of your quests though.