PDA

View Full Version : Just had a wreck in someone elses car.. Out of state.

Reznik Akime
01-06-2005, 02:15 PM
What I need to know is.. Will it go on her insurance or on mine back at home? Being the great boyfriend I am.. I was going to take her to get some medicine because she was sick.. And there has been ice on the road for two days. The sun is now out and making the shit slick as hell and compacted down as it refreezes. Infact, when we left it wasnt near as slick as it is now. You cant get no traction at all.. (Infact I busted my ass on the ice when we got to the walmart parking lot..)

We were crusing down the road at about on the way back.. 15-20 mph when this fucker runs a stop sign (No, he didnt skid out into the road, he just didnt stop) and I put on my breaks. Her car has shitty tires and no traction at all, so they lock with just a light tap. I try to correct it and keep it from spinning, But the shit was just too slick and I had pretty much lost all control at that part when the ass end wanted to go around. Ended up getting spun around backwards and hit a parked car on the road.

Now.. What I need to know is.. Will this incident go on her insurance or will it go on mine, since again, I live out of state and it was her car.

Glitch
01-06-2005, 08:13 PM
I believe it will go on yours. I would recommend calling your insurance company to find out for sure.

Freedom
01-06-2005, 08:43 PM
I think it will go on hers, they don't insure people, they insure cars, that allows them to rape people that own more then one.

MrCow
01-06-2005, 10:21 PM
actually they insure both most of the time. you have a driving record, and usually after a certain age your rate goes down if your record stays clean. its a point system in a lot of states. It probally will go on both your insurance and her car insurance but call and find out for sure.

Reznik Akime
01-08-2005, 03:00 AM
Called and found out, Freedom was right. I had permission to drive the car, so it all goes on their insurance. Now its just a matter of getting the money to help pay for the hike..