PDA

View Full Version : I have to ask you guys a serious question

Jigglysaint
01-06-2005, 12:54 AM
I know normally people don't usually enjoy feedback threads, however since the release of the newest version of ZC, there are some things that I have been wondering about.

First of all, why was I chosen to be a beta tester in the first place? I only released one quest, and it was hardly the piece of work that most of you guys(gays in the case of Ganonator :) ) have done.

Second, did I really do anything to help the beta team? I ask this all of a sudden because I have noticed that since I am active in the ROM hacking community ( www.metroid2002.com/jigglysaint to see some of the awesome things I have done to some GBA games /shameless promotion ).

I still love Zelda Classic. It is by far the best and most friendly game making utility out there, at least in terms of ease of use and overall feelings. Now that the newest version is out, I can finally work on some of my quests, knowing they can now be released to the public. The only problem is that will I be comitted to beta testing in the future?

I basically wanted to know how I've performed because if I've done a good job, then if I get cut, I can feel good about what I've done. If I haven't done a good job, I want to know now why I was chosen as a tester and let stayed on for so long. Also, if I am able to stay, but I didn't do a teriffic job, I was considering leaving and letting another person take my place..

Dechipher
01-06-2005, 12:51 PM
I was actually think about my position in this last night. I haven't done anything since I got added to the team. Not through laziness or anything, but lack of time.