PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite partner in Paper Mario: TTYD? (slight spoilers)

vegeta1215
01-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Like many of you, I'm currently playing the new Paper Mario game. I thought it'd be fun to see what partner everyone likes best in the game. So, pick one from the poll above, and write a sentence on why that one is your favorite! If you like, name a second favorite partner and/or a least favorite partner!

I picked Goombella as my favorite cause I like how she talks, and because it's handy to have another character that can bounce on enemies' heads like Mario can.

My second favorite is probably Koops. His power shell attack is indispensable. Flurrie is my least favorite - I just don't use her that much in battles. :shrug:

punkonjunk1024
01-05-2005, 11:00 PM
I use vivian, yoshi, and bobery. Bobery takes out groups well. Bobbery is powerful as crap, and vivian is almost required to take out some bosses charged attacks. Like... the final's. -_-'
And she can set almost any opponent on fire, which is awesome.
Flurry sucks. Just right out. I've never seen her as practical. her attack is just annoying.
And.. I don't like mowz, either. To be honest, I've never used her in battle. she was too annoying outside of battle to want her talking in story scenes.
As for who I just like to have, vivian. Her comments are usually the most humorous, IMO.

vegeta1215
01-09-2005, 02:20 AM
I'm starting to like Ms. Mowz more. Not for her battle skills, but for her out of battle skill - I've been using it like crazy to find all the items and star pieces I missed.

Rijuhn
01-09-2005, 10:19 AM
As PoJ said, I like the following 3 the best with my favorite first; Goombella, Yoshi, Bobbery.

I really wish I could've kept the game a few more days so I could get Ms. Mowz. I had to take it back to Blockbuster but then I found out about their no late fee thing.