PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions to consider (Some bug-related)

idontknow
01-05-2005, 08:51 PM
1) First off, not sure if this is a bug, but it seems that Nayru's Love Shield, and maybe its just me, i dont know, but it seems that Link is off-center in it--that he's not centered correctly.

2) Also, the blinking that occurs when Nayru's Love is about to fade, well it shouldn't disappear that long--maybe the blinking more rapid, as it was in OoT.

3) Get rid of the "Item Pond" Room Type because it has no use yet, same with the "Win Game" combo & "Amulet 2" item, just as you had gotten rid of the "Hookshot Bridge" combo for the same reason, because that was not implemented.

4) The colors of the first 16 flags are fine, but when viewing the panels at the bottom of the main screen in zquest and you scroll to the one where you can see the flag tool, warp square, item placement, etc., it seems that the flag you actually place is colored differently than the one that appears in that panel for flags beyond #16. Also, i suggest changing all white flags to a different color because you can't read their numbers then because the #s are white too.

More ideas in a lil bit