PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Classic 2.10

Ganonator
01-05-2005, 04:56 AM
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=83663

Just incase you aren't a big ZC fan, a new release is out as of 1/1/05!

Thanks to Dark Nation, Zelda Classic is now bigger and better than ever.

Features:

More combo types.
New ZQuest GUI.
Three OoT spells.
Complete happiness.

Get your copy today!

VT_Hokie_Fan
01-05-2005, 10:40 PM
...right...
Well, I guess I'll download this one, as the old version didn't load any of the quests I wanted to play :(.

DsS Game
01-06-2005, 04:30 PM
i just hope some of the qyests will be fixed now that this is out.

Daywalker

dantheman44
11-30-2006, 05:22 PM
I have a question about ZC that I can't find a decent answer for and I have been all over the ZC forums; so my apologies if this post is in the wrong category
Concerning ZC's fullscreen mode......I am getting a lot of flickering on the screen which is not evident when playing in windowed mode....this did not happen when I ran the game the first time in fullscreen so it can't be my graphics card.....and I have updated my driver, to no avail.
I really enjoy the ZC game, and have no problem running custom quests, but would like to run it fullscreen without flickering.
Any suggestions?

DsS Game
12-11-2006, 01:18 PM
I have a question about ZC that I can't find a decent answer for and I have been all over the ZC forums; so my apologies if this post is in the wrong category
Concerning ZC's fullscreen mode......I am getting a lot of flickering on the screen which is not evident when playing in windowed mode....this did not happen when I ran the game the first time in fullscreen so it can't be my graphics card.....and I have updated my driver, to no avail.
I really enjoy the ZC game, and have no problem running custom quests, but would like to run it fullscreen without flickering.
Any suggestions?

Try changing the screen resolution