PDA

View Full Version : another Isle of winds help thread :(

b1zarr0
01-03-2005, 10:07 AM
and another help thread by me :( due to my impatience for figuring stuff out.

anyway I can't seem to find Level 2. hmm whats this, I just discovered swamp island, lemme explore that real quicklike, or not realquicklike. (I went to some other island by death island and ran into some statue that didnt respond to bombs or arrows.

hhhm ok, I come across the triforce symbol but no level entrance in sight help please!

elise
01-03-2005, 10:21 AM
just look for level 2 on the forrest island

b1zarr0
01-03-2005, 11:15 AM
forrest island? hmm so far the only places I can take the raft to are big ocean, death island and swamp island. Im probaly missing something like another raft dock or something.

edit:

Or, the ability to change direction at some points in the path :laughing:

Love For Fire
01-03-2005, 02:27 PM
As elise said, level 2 is on Forest Island, which is North of Death Island. However, you will need a super bomb to enter ;) You can buy super bombs on snow island, desert island, and i think waterfall island.

Phoenix :p
01-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Bizarro, you need to buy a bomb in Desert Island and go to Forest Island to find Level 2. But, this tip is already in this thread :

Isle of the Winds - Level 9... Stuck again!

I suggest you to go to this thread, which is in Page 2 or the Quest Discussion section of the forum. I wrote an extensive solution to find and be able to go to level 2.

b1zarr0
01-05-2005, 04:29 AM
thanks everyone! again like I mentioned the main reason I couldnt find forest island was because I didnt remember the whole changing directions on the raft paths. once I figured that out I was able to find level 2. thanks for everones help :)