PDA

View Full Version : help i need to know how

marz
01-02-2005, 01:32 AM
i need help i cant play newer versions and i dont get how to get them like do i just doun load or what ....also where can i get a ton of doun loads to play...doing with zelda that is well if you can help put it in simple terms im kinda new to computer terms anyways thankz a ton if you can help i need it
:D later

punkonjunk
01-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Well, I cannot help much but hey FEAR NOT WHEN I MAKE Thomas's Quest III,
ZC will become SOOOOO POPULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But when I make my game, read below.

When my quest is done put no spaces especially after com but don't (do not) put anything after but E-mail (Electronic Mail) me at @ hotmail.com and make the subject Good please, thank y'all!!!

Dart Zaidyer
01-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Are you five years old or something, marz? With grammar like that, and being "kinda new to computer terms" I would imagine so.

Be sure to read all the tutorials you can find, they'll tell you what you need to know. They should be clearly marked... We get these questions a lot.

And you can download quests from the Quest Database at zeldaclassic.com, or such ZC-related sites like PureZC.com.

Oh, and please ignore that "punkonjunk" guy. He's trying to trick you and apparently really enjoys being banned for doing so.

Ganonator
01-16-2005, 03:15 PM
If you're looking for good quests, check out the QDB at zeldaclassic.com,

Also, please respect our patrons, however studid, ignorant, or retarded they seem.