PDA

View Full Version : Garfield: The Game for PC and PS2

fatcatfan
12-31-2004, 08:50 PM
http://www.hip-europe.com/produit.php?id_jeu=6&langue=1&prod=j&ch=gal

Granted it probably isn't that great, but it's just nice to see the world of Garfield in 3D.

Archibaldo
12-31-2004, 10:02 PM
It'll never catch on. Looks pretty shitty any way.

Dart Zaidyer
12-31-2004, 11:22 PM
I bet it'll turn out like every other licensed platformer out there. (especially the ones by THQ, which get points for being extra crappy.)

Pangolin
01-01-2005, 10:42 AM
For heavens sake!
I was expecting this. EVery film that ever comes out gets a game made of it. They sell enourmaously, as all the idiot children think; wow! I can be (insert film character here).
They all suck. They never put any thought inot them at all, they are all the same. I was shocked to see that they had made a Series of Unfortunate events, an alrady crap series, into a film (admitted quite good.) But into a GAME!?
The only lisenced game to be good ever was Goldeneye. This new sequel is a load of toch also.
Why even think about even thinkin about thinking about buying Garfield the game anyway?

Archibaldo
01-01-2005, 11:35 AM
For heavens sake!
I was expecting this. EVery film that ever comes out gets a game made of it. They sell enourmaously, as all the idiot children think; wow! I can be (insert film character here).
They all suck. They never put any thought inot them at all, they are all the same. I was shocked to see that they had made a Series of Unfortunate events, an alrady crap series, into a film (admitted quite good.) But into a GAME!?
The only lisenced game to be good ever was Goldeneye. This new sequel is a load of toch also.
Why even think about even thinkin about thinking about buying Garfield the game anyway?
I know. Most games that are based on movies suck. Except for maybe the LotR games some of those are pretty good.

Pangolin
01-01-2005, 11:40 AM
I know. Most games that are based on movies suck. Except for maybe the LotR games some of those are pretty good.
... Well, ish. The first was awful, the second was okay, but by the third, it might have just been the first and second all over again. Just the same thing really, hack, slash... That is all EA seem capable of. All LotR was that, and its the same with Goldeneye Rougue Agent... kill, kill, kill, no strategy.

mikeron
01-01-2005, 09:48 PM
http://www.garfield.com/fungames/lasagnafromheaven.html