PDA

View Full Version : stuck on Escape from Jail quest :(

b1zarr0
12-27-2004, 01:29 AM
Im stuck on Level 9 of Escape from Jail. I got all the way to this one room that has alot of blocks and alot of those sword throwing skeletons and a gold rupee on the left side of the room. Used the lens of truth to discover a path down the middle of the blocks and pushed one of the blocks in the upper right of the room near the entrance. oh and the room is one down from a room with alot of like likes and a stairway that leads to a whirlwind looking thing that I have no idea what it does and it didnt show up in my inventory. any help would be appreciated. and hopefully the solution doesnt involve super bombs cuz I accidentally used my last one when switching items during a frantic fight of some sort :(

oh does the graveyard serve any purpose other than summoning unkillable ghosts. tried using the lens and didnt see anything.

again thanks in advance. and thanks to all the creative souls that make these wonderful quest.

speaking of which. is there a board thats made exclusively for saying thanks to the creators of these quests no matter how much swearing and profanity and other colorful words the quests make me say due to my lack of gaming skills? :)