PDA

View Full Version : What is the best version I could get of Zquest for a laptop with windows 95 that...

Dark_Cloud
12-26-2004, 07:03 PM
What is the best version I could get of Zquest for a laptop with windows 95 that doesn't have the internet? I am working on a quest right know and want to work on it at school too. I know it is a old computer but it is all I got laptop wise.

Spiro
01-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Mabe you can upload it then somehow download it.

fatcatfan
01-03-2005, 01:23 PM
I tried v2.10 DOS on an old laptop just last night. I mean old..... a 100MHz with 64MB of RAM. I didn't try loading ZQuest, only the ZC player, but I'd say the only limiting factor will be how much RAM the laptop you want use has. You could try the Windows version, but I'd say you'd might have better luck running the DOS version under Windows if the laptop is as old as you suggest.

orangeblasphemy
01-22-2005, 01:47 PM
do you have access to a cd burner? i don't have the internet either(on my computer in the other room) but this one does, so i just save all my downloaded files to the cdr drive and assuming your laptop has a cd rom drive, you can load it from there. otherewise use the floppy drive. as for the latsest version, well seeing how the game origionally ran on an 8 bit system i'm guessing a mac gs could run this software.