PDA

View Full Version : C-Dawg's "Project Z"

Odyssey
12-24-2004, 01:19 AM
Hi guys

Does anyone know where I can find Project Z, a Final Fantasy-esque demo and tileset that C-Dawg was working on a couple of years back. The most recent directions I can find point to his Yahoo briefcase, but that appears to be either inaccessible or empty.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ms_zelda_lady
12-24-2004, 02:35 PM
I have the demo quest but not the tileset. Pm me with your address as I tried to pm you but for some reason you can't receive pms. I'll send it to you as soon as I receive an email address.

ms_zelda_lady

plith
12-24-2004, 04:42 PM
There is a more complete form of the tileset that you can find here (http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=tilesets&id=17). Warlock gave it to C-Dawg to work on, and C-Dawg gave it to zoraman to work on and, to some extent, finish. There are a few nifty things that you can pull from here, but my advice is to stick with the Zelda tiles.

Odyssey
12-25-2004, 03:12 AM
Thanks guys; those tiles are about 100 times better than what I was hoping for. Much appreciated.

Ms Zelda Lady, if you could send that demo through, you'd be a true champion. At worst, it will make for a very helpful template. Best address to reach me is [email protected]. Not sure what the problem with PM is, but I'm having trouble sending as well as receiving - so I'll just hope you get to read this response!

Thanks again folks, and have a very Merry Christmas.

ms_zelda_lady
12-25-2004, 03:46 AM
Merry Christmas Odyssey. I've sent you the quest to the Yahoo address you posted.
Hope you enjoy it.

ms_zelda_lady