PDA

View Full Version : help!!!

tysfort
12-20-2004, 03:52 PM
I have made it to the invisible ganon in Zelda....how do i know when i have stabbed him?...i can't seem to kill him :(

thank you for any help
tysfort

Orion
12-20-2004, 04:07 PM
When you stab him he will become visible for a few seconds.

Pangolin
12-20-2004, 04:13 PM
Couldn't have put it better myself.

DsS Game
12-20-2004, 04:15 PM
Shouldn't this being in another forum?

Daywalker

Dark Knight
12-20-2004, 05:11 PM
No Dss, since Zelda is still an NES and now, Gamecube game.

Anyways, yeah, when you hit him, he shows up for a brief period. When you hit him the final time though,(this depends on what sword you have) he turns red, and at that time, you must shoot him with a silver arrow(I think he turns red, or blue, can't remember).

Once you shoot him with the silver arrow, he begins to flash, then explodes. Leaving ash and the Triforce of Power behind. Pick it up, then go to the newely opened door to the north. Destroy the fires infront of Zelda(the red or blue NPC, depending on what ring you have) and walk in front of her.

Congratulations, you have just beaten the 1st quest of zelda.

MottZilla
12-20-2004, 05:26 PM
Strategy for beating him, stand in the middle of the room, and slash around yourself constantly. If you have a decent ring (blue ring) you should easily take him down before dieing.

vegeta1215
12-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Although you can't see him, Ganon moves around in a circular pattern (reversing direction occasionally), and with enough practice, it is easy to predict where he'll be.

Depending on what sword you have, it takes a different number of hits to turn him red:
- Wooden Sword - 16 hits
- White Sword - 8 hits
- Magical Sword - 4 hits

Once he turns red, hit him with a silver arrow and he's finished. For a good challenge, try beating Ganon with no ring and the Wooden Sword. I have, and it's fun :)

MottZilla
12-21-2004, 02:22 AM
I figured he moved in a pattern, but at that point in the game you don't even have to TRY to win. Unless you do what you suggested and not get alot of important items.

tysfort
12-21-2004, 11:22 AM
thank y'all for the help....I may just whoopass now... :cool: