PDA

View Full Version : Season's Greetings from a former Admin

Glenn Mark II
12-20-2004, 12:57 AM
Merry Christmas friends! This holiday season means a lot to me. It is a time of sharing, caring, forgiving, and all those other good things. I felt that I would add to the spirit of Christmas by making a "celebrity appearance" at AGN and rebuilding bridges with former friends whom I hope will forgive me for my uncalled for behavior and lies. Many months ago my friends fell in with a bad crowd, and I fell in with a good crowd. I have many friends now who would make great role models and I feel it has rubbed off on me. I want to shed my "sinful" past.

To all the Administration who have worked hard to maintain this site, I humbly apologize for any grief I may have caused you. I wish there were some way I could bring a gift to all of you. I think back on my days when I was much more sane and easygoing. I had a chemical imbalance which turned me into a horrible person, and I'm trying my best to become the person I used to be back in the beginning. I may slip up now and then, but what I think would be one of the greatest gifts this year would be the renewed friendship with the community of AGN.

I pray that you all will receive a gift as important to you as my wish is to me.

goKi
12-20-2004, 01:20 AM
*sigh*

Banned members aren't supposed to be able to post.

*CLOSED*