PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new here.

Yellowplux
12-19-2004, 07:16 PM
I starting to make zelda quest of my own but I have some problem:

1. When i saved my quest and go to zelda classic, I click my saved one but end up going to the wrong place which is not my quest but other, why?

2. How do you put differant music in differant location? For example, some part of land in overworld have differant music I want to put, I know it require Mid file music, which place is the best to get the music and also, how do you put each differant music in differant place, I don't wanna all the same music in all differant place.

3.How do you make your sword to replace wooden, white and magic? how many sword allow? I would like it around 10 or more.

If you like to help more on this, rather tough thing to do, my msn is [email protected]

Yellowplux
12-19-2004, 07:18 PM
my player I download is recently new one: 184.

virenwarrior
12-19-2004, 08:25 PM
Yellowplux,
1. You can only have four swords in a quest.
2. 184 player doesn't come w/Zquest.
3. To load custom quests, press A (Alt) twice, select the file, and hit ok.

Yellowplux
12-19-2004, 09:56 PM
Yellowplux,
1. You can only have four swords in a quest.
2. 184 player doesn't come w/Zquest.
3. To load custom quests, press A (Alt) twice, select the file, and hit ok.

How come I have zquest?

Yellowplux
12-19-2004, 10:01 PM
which zquest is best on player? 183 or what, it confused to download one, i have zquest with 184 player seriously.

Yellowplux
12-19-2004, 10:11 PM
I downloaded this: zc192a184w

It did have zquest come with it.

virenwarrior
12-20-2004, 09:36 PM
I got it and noticed the same thing. Eckels, get over there and fix that.
As for the MIDI question...
That's a Dmap option and this site (http://www.vgmusic.com) is the solution if u need a video game midi. :rolleyes: ;) :D

virenwarrior
12-20-2004, 09:38 PM
But I don't know how to put different MIDIs in different places. Sorry, ask DarkFlameWolf (DFW).

Cepat
12-20-2004, 09:49 PM
I starting to make zelda quest of my own but I have some problem:

1. When i saved my quest and go to zelda classic, I click my saved one but end up going to the wrong place which is not my quest but other, why?

2. How do you put differant music in differant location? For example, some part of land in overworld have differant music I want to put, I know it require Mid file music, which place is the best to get the music and also, how do you put each differant music in differant place, I don't wanna all the same music in all differant place.

3.How do you make your sword to replace wooden, white and magic? how many sword allow? I would like it around 10 or more.

If you like to help more on this, rather tough thing to do, my msn is [email protected]

1. First of all, are you in zquest (editor) or zelda-w.exe (player)? You can only play quests in the player, so you gotta locate where your quest is (which has a *.qst extension).

2. You can choose which midis you want in the Dmap.

3. You can choose which sword you want in the Init. Data. The final sword upgrade is the Master Sword.