PDA

View Full Version : History will repeat itself...I guarantee you!

Blonde799
12-19-2004, 02:10 PM
I predict...THE FUTURE! (http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41987)

Keep in mind that this is from a right-wing biased source, but[I think] this article is mostly accurate.

You know we're gonna have barcodes on the backs of our necks by 2007.:p

Goat
12-19-2004, 07:40 PM
I dont see why this would be a huge problem, the id's and the auto ssn, I also thing that everyone should get finger printed and a smaple of their dna be stored in a national database, solving crimes would be so much easier.

Blonde799
12-20-2004, 04:20 AM
smaple
Yet another word invented by Goat.:p

I don't see this being too much of a problem myself...unless you don't like being monitored cattle of course. I'm pretty much a ghost as far as national records are concerned.:o

ShadowTiger
12-20-2004, 10:36 AM
... :rofl: ...

:rofl: :rofl: .. :D :laughing: ... :rolleyes:

Smaple.
(Actual result of Goat's word creationistic attitude. Goat spelled backwards may not be god, but it should be.)

With quite a few million people to watch, they would have to either be on their toes 24/7, or have a LOOOOOT of people watching the various screens and bits of data that float by. ... Yup. Seriously, it can't be all that easy to monitor the activities of every individual in an entire country. Even a thousand people sitting in one huge room with fantastic new technology would have trouble monitoring all those people.

All I can see them having luck with, is a *beep* sound if someone ever got involved in an activity with a set keyword, such as taking out a suspicious book from the library or something, or downloading too much pr0n. ... Or too little, for that matter. :eyebrow:

Kairyu
12-20-2004, 11:26 AM
This gal will go far. Senator McCarthy tried this exact same tactic, and he became famous! How can she go wrong? It's brilliant!

Ich
12-20-2004, 11:44 AM
I'm going to purchase a lot of firearms and live in seclusion. I would like to take this time to say goodbye to the AGN community.

Thank you, Blonde799, you have helped save my life.

Blonde799
12-20-2004, 03:32 PM
I'm going to purchase a lot of firearms and live in seclusion. I would like to take this time to say goodbye to the AGN community.
Oh, you'll find a way to get on AGN, just like everyone else.:p