PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Mario "X-Mas Apocalypse"

VEL
12-19-2004, 01:52 PM
There is a certain quest (http://www.zcnetwork.net/questdb/showquest.php?q=212) that you shouldn't play, it is too offensive and violent. If you find it play it at your own risk!

Here is a screenshot of the quest's title screen.
http://kenoshaonline.com/mario/mxmas5.GIF

Petoe
12-19-2004, 02:01 PM
Mario... OMFG!
The MIR sequel? Finished already? I definitely must find some time to play it. Damn... sometimes it sucks to be a busy quest developer... :)

EDIT: Zip. file doesn't work.
"Error: invalid compressed data to inflate." :shrug:

elise
12-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Vel the zip.file doesn't open :shrug:

VEL
12-19-2004, 05:02 PM
I changed the link, maybe now it will work.

Petoe
12-19-2004, 06:34 PM
Great, it works now! At least for me.

Time to start playing...

Cepat
12-22-2004, 06:25 AM
Where's Lvl 1 btw? I bought the ladder & returned back to the dungeon with the Gel Tribbles(when you enter from the starting screen & go up one screen then right). The ladder doesn't seem to work as I can't cross the gaps.

ms_zelda_lady
12-22-2004, 09:48 AM
I think its the Church Cepat. Wish you would have put in an overworld map Vel because then I could tell Cepat exactly how to get there. I think I got the first star when I finished it.
The triforces are stars.
I'm having fun Vel. Nice to see a new quest from you.

ms_zelda_lady

Cepat
12-22-2004, 09:54 AM
Where's the Church? Is it near the shop that sells the ladder?
Thanks for the tip :D
Did you manage to go to that room I mentioned?
It's quite hard to defeat those Gel Tribbles which split into two Gels and become Gel Tribbles...

VEL
12-22-2004, 02:23 PM
The church is in the north east area of the map. You need to go up some mountains, and onto the ice.

ms_zelda_lady
12-22-2004, 03:51 PM
I too tried to get those darn Gels but gave up. I've got the gun and bullets now so maybe I'll go back and try it again. BTW the gun and bullets take the place of the bow and arrows.

ms_zelda_lady

VEL
12-22-2004, 04:31 PM
The Gels in the first area have no use. The first area in this quest, is actually the final level in "Mario's Insane Rampage", and I just left some of the enemies in that area.

Phazite
12-23-2004, 02:14 AM
What's the story for this quest?

VEL
12-23-2004, 04:16 PM
What's the story for this quest?
This game is a christmas themed sequel to "Mario's Insane Rampage", here is the description for that one.

This game is based on some comics I made many years ago. The game takes place
in an alternate universe where Mario and most other characters are insane. Almost
everyone is Mario's enemy including the mushroom people, Luigi, Toad, Princess, Link
(Zelda characters are also in this game), Yoshi, even the fairies are his enemies!
WARNING this game is sick, twisted and perverted play at your own risk.

This one has Santa, the reindeer, the elves, etc as Mario's enemies.

bigjoe
06-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Wow, cant believe I havent seen this yet! Im gonna try it out!

King Aquamentus
06-10-2005, 11:23 PM
VEL, I just finished up on the Spaceship. I picked up the frogsuit, the ! switch, the canoe, and the glove in the tower. But now, I don't know what to do! What do I do?

VEL
06-10-2005, 11:49 PM
I think everything else is to the west of there. There are 4 levels total if I remember right. There is a place that needs to be visited in the upper left corner of the map, and the final level is below that.

King Aquamentus
06-11-2005, 12:06 AM
The grocery store...
I got the gun from lord featherbottom, and I found the P switch(lens of truth)if that means anything...

I know where the final stage is, cause' the old man there mentioned going away if you have enough stars...

But still, I feel very lost...

VEL
06-11-2005, 12:21 AM
There are three levels that have stars, there is the church that is near the beginning, the spaceship, and some sewers that are underground, you need to find a pipe on the overworld for the sewer. I don't remember exactly how everything is layed out, so I might be forgetting something.

King Aquamentus
06-11-2005, 01:42 AM
Nonononono... I've already beaten the sewers of blood and the church where they don't believe in dinosaurs.
..But there has to be at least one more star to find before the final stage...

I have a new favorite quote now, thanks to this game.

"If you're good, Santa brings you presents, but if you're bad, he turns you into coal!"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It's like the Family Circus from hell!

Oh, nevermind, The old man is gone... Okay, Thanks.

Liam-e
06-21-2005, 05:17 AM
I can't get on to the page, because I'm not a member of zcnetwork.net! What should I do? :confuse2:

Yes I am a :newbie:

elise
06-21-2005, 05:47 AM
I think the best you can do is asking Vel to send a copy to you cause ZCN isn't available for the last week or so

Grandeur
12-06-2005, 02:36 AM
Okay, I'm having quite a hilariously good time playing this quest. By all rights, via my beliefs, I should be appalled. But I think its an ingenious quest! Anyways, I am currently trying to find the 5th star. I got Wario's Star, the Blood Sewer Star, the Church Star, and one other that I can't remember. The Star I need is from the spaceship. How the hell do I get aboard the spaceship or at least get within the general vicinity cuz I've walked up and down this friggin' map and can't find anything else to do. I've uncovered almost every little hole and treasure I could find.

(There is a door that I found just two or three screens below the church against a cliff that I think was used for the Vanilla Dome in Super Mario World. However... I can't open it. Tips on that would help alot too)

VEL
12-06-2005, 01:24 PM
There is a screen towards the top/middle of the map, it has a boarded up pipe on it. You need to smash open the pipe with the hammer/princess corpse.

The other door can be opened with a bomb I think.