PDA

View Full Version : New game suggestions (again)

Cloral
12-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Once again, I am looking for any good game suggestions for the PS2 or GCN. I'm getting to the end of MP2, and enjoyed it although it is a rather slow game. I'm also playing Gradius, and it is definately fun although it really isn't the sort of game you can play for too long at a time.

Pablo
12-18-2004, 09:03 PM
If you don't already have it, go out and buy GTA: San Andreas. You're able to play it for hours and hours without getting bored. Also check out Ace Combat 5 if you're into that sort of game.

Archibaldo
12-18-2004, 11:09 PM
If you don't already have it, Baten Kaitos is supposed to be pretty good.

Orion
12-18-2004, 11:56 PM
Its an older game, and it should be down to around $20 at most, but I highly recommend Drakan 2 if you haven't already played it. If you really don't care about plot, its a good game.

vegeta1215
12-19-2004, 12:17 AM
My Gamecube games are listed below. I highly recommend all of them:
- Beyond Good and Evil (hard to find on GCN and X-Box. Might be easier to get for PS2)
- Mario Kart: Double Dash
- Metroid Prime (I assume you already have this)
- Metroid Prime 2 (here for completeness of my list)
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door <--- just finished it. man what a great game
- Pikmin
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time <--- a little short, but an awesome game
- Resident Evil (remake of original. awesome game)
- Sonic Mega Collection <--- absolute must have for Sonic fans
- Tales of Symphonia
- Super Smash Bros Melee <--- absolute must have for any GCN owner
- LOZ: Collector's Edition (probably hard to find now)
- LOZ: Four Swords Adventures
- LOZ: Ocarina of Time Master Quest (see LOZ: Collector's edition)
- LOZ: The Wind Waker

Some games I've rented that I recommend:
- Luigi's Mansion
- Resident Evil Zero (not quite as good as the remake, but pretty good)
- Viewtiful Joe (very hard game though)

Games I have but haven't had a chance to play (yet):
- Pikmin 2
- Resident Evil 4

They actually have a special at certain video game stores now where RE and RE0 are bundled together in a package called "Pure Evil". Both games for $30. It's a really good deal, plus it comes with a demo/preview disc of RE4.

There are more games I'd like to try, Baten Kaitos being one of them. I'll probably rent it this summer and decide whether to buy it (like I did with Tales of Symphonia) So I can't recommend anymore at the moment.