PDA

View Full Version : Who would win? Round 2

Archibaldo
12-17-2004, 10:58 PM
In a fight between Legolas and Spiderman, who do you think would win?
On one hand, Spiderman can swing from buiding to building. But on the other hand, Legolas could just shoot down Spidey. I think that Spiderman would win with his spider sense(sp?).
Your opinions?
Edit: I forgot to add a poll so this is just a normal discussion.

moocow
12-18-2004, 12:38 AM
Legolas. He's way hotter. ;)

Reznik Akime
12-18-2004, 12:46 AM
Well.. Looks aside.. I would say.. Spider Man possibly.. I know that the little elf man can shoot arrows faster than you can blink and further than could hope to run.. But Spiderman has the spidey sense.. He would be able to figure out the arrows path and shit, and could also go places the elfman cant.

Eskyris
12-20-2004, 08:13 AM
I have no doubt that Spiderman would win this battle. First, it has been mentioned before, his spider sense will make him dodge the arrows. Second, Spidey can use his webbings to remove the bow form Legolas' hands. So, I think it's a very short battle and Spidey will win!
Though I can't imagine why they would start a battle, they're both the good guys! :D

Samson007
12-20-2004, 12:50 PM
Hello, Legolas would win easily. Spider man wouldnt be able to get close without getting an arrow between the eyes.

Eskyris
12-20-2004, 03:14 PM
Hello, Legolas would win easily. Spider man wouldnt be able to get close without getting an arrow between the eyes.

Spidey doesn't need to get close to use his webbings... :D

VT_Hokie_Fan
12-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Duhhhhh...
Obviously It'd be a TIE! They need to make another movie afterwords, so they couldn't kill off anyone.
Though spidey would KICK HIS ASS in real life.

Pangolin
12-20-2004, 04:09 PM
It could only be Spiderman, really. He would just shoot down Legolas just as easily, but instead, not onyl trap him, but cover his mouth and suffocate him - instantly, with web!

Archibaldo
12-20-2004, 05:37 PM
But also Legolas is an elf, and them elves are super nimble that an he could shoot arrows quicker than Spidey could swing.

Dumb Blonde Elf
12-26-2004, 08:33 AM
Legolas. He`s an elf!!! And he`s hot.