PDA

View Full Version : Eckland

Xan
12-16-2004, 02:47 PM
I was able to get the "raft" now I when to the lower left of the map and found a place where I could use it however there are there rocks that are blocking my path. I could only move the two small ones but that dose not let me get by there are two big rocks blocking the path as well
I tried big boming both of the big rocks NOTHING I tried almost everything could some one help ?

Oh and where do I find L4

carrot red
12-16-2004, 05:30 PM
You have to kill all the enemies to be able to move the rocks.
Level 4 is on the screen where you see the hookshot.

Xan
12-16-2004, 06:02 PM
I tried but I can't move the small black rocks
Where do I get the item thats needed to be able to move the black rocks ?

ash
12-16-2004, 07:59 PM
Hi Xan,

Level four is in the rocks -- it's that double-mouthed cave you can see from the forest but aren't able to access until you've got the hookshot.

Thanks for the advice about the blue ring, by the way, but now you've given me a new issue to get frustrated about: Where do I find the hammer!? It's driving me batty! Can anyone help me?

carrot red
12-16-2004, 08:35 PM
I forgot where the hammer was found, definitely in a level. Either 5 or 6.
The little round thnigs that look like metal? Those you need the level 2 bracelet to be able to move them. I'm sure it's sold somewhere like everything else in this quest.

Xan
12-16-2004, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone I found everything

Level 4 = hookshot

Level 5 = hammer

Level 6 = flute

I also found a a loophole in the game

make sure you have 100 rupes
this can be done even when you start the game from scratch
make sure you have a sword as well

ok goto the first level now get out of the level you will see that the game is messed up

go 2 X right 2X down the after you've when twice down take a right
but don't go all the way go to the top middle and walk in. this will lead you to a place where you would need the hammer to get into
now goto the shop where the guy is selling a rupe for sale the rupe costs 100 but its worth 200 so keep going back and forth in this small town you get ----Boots---Blue Ring----Magic Wand---Blue pendent--Golden Arrow---big bomb

ash
12-17-2004, 09:08 PM
Xan, you're way better at this game than me. How'd you figure out that loophole? It doesn't seem like something you'd just stumble across!

So, do you need the hammer to get through those thick wooden posts that block off certain entrances to places? For instance, when you go through those two logs into the place that plays the Sting song, it's all fenced off by posts. What do you use to get through them?

Haha, oh... I just figured it out. Nevermind. Impatience gets you nowhere, I guess!