PDA

View Full Version : Isle of the Winds (dungeon of Aquarius)

timewarp44
12-15-2004, 01:20 AM
I've completed the first 3 dungeons. But before I go onto 4 I 'want' to get the hammer. SO many things need it. I think I'm getting ahead of myself if I don't get it.

I'm figuing the hammer is in the dungeon of Aquarius? But I'm going around in circles (in about 10 rooms). I 'think' I've tried everything I know. Any hints?

Though that is my MAIN question... I do have 2 others I would like to ask.

Is the Glove the same as the Power Bracelet? I'm assuming so.

And L-2. Room with a floor button but no block. I need help here. I assume this will lead to my extra key for L-2? Unless the hammer will do the trick.

DarkFlameWolf
12-15-2004, 03:53 AM
Question 1: Yes, Aquarius has the Hammer. And I'll let you figure out how to get it.

Question 2: Yes, the Glove is the Power Bracelet.

Question 3: Shoot the statue with an arrow in the eye. Push the block onto the switch and go into the next room to claim the map for that dungeon.

timewarp44
12-15-2004, 01:38 PM
Q-1: Thanks for the confirmation. I almost wanted to whine about not even getting a hint...lol. But then it dawned on me. If I haven't been 'aiming' with my arrows... then that just might be it. :) Going to give it a go at the old Aquarius Dungeon.

Q-2: Again, thanks for the confirmation.

Q-3: I know I shot arrows. But I have 'not' been aiming. I 'assumed' it was the statue in general. I tried that before I replyed because you said to get the map. I got my extra "key". Whew. Scared me. I thought I had the map already. And if it hadn't been the key I was going to still be stuck as to where the extra was. But, all is well. I have all my extra keys.

Wish me luck! And Dark... thanks for your help. I assume from all the archives, that I did go through...lol... you must be tired of people asking simple questions. Bless you for your patience. :)

virenwarrior
12-15-2004, 03:17 PM
If you made a Cancer level, would it be divided into east and wast sides on two dmaps?

DarkFlameWolf
12-15-2004, 05:14 PM
Well, as for Aquarius, forgot the path. I do know the CORRECT path starts at the beginning with that eye statue you must move. And somewhere along the way you have to slash away some curtains to continue on the CORRECT path. As for that Cancer question: level 4 is the Cancer design. Because I didn't want more than 1 dmap for each dungeon, I made it into two separate areas, same dmap, but north and south.

timewarp44
12-15-2004, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE=DarkFlameWolf]Well, as for Aquarius, forgot the path. I do know the CORRECT path starts at the beginning with that eye statue you must move. And somewhere along the way you have to slash away some curtains to continue on the CORRECT path. QUOTE]

Thats cool. I didn't need the path or anything. Just a hint as to what room I'm missing something in --- to be able to visit the rest of the rooms and get the hammer. But you said the beginning statue 'was' suppose to move? hummmmm I've tried a bunch of stuff on that statue. Arrows, lantern, bombs, wand, pushing. I can't get it to move.

In the process of waiting on what to do there, I beat 4! yaeeeeeeeee! lol That was a cool level. Between L-4 and the Aquarius Dungeon, I've figured out how to battle those darknuts. :O) AND those Like Likes! I have to ask myself though, after all my playing of Zelda! WHY haven't I figured out the nifty technique of using the boomerang to fight those little shield stealers! lol

Thanks Dark :) For the game and the help.

DarkFlameWolf
12-16-2004, 01:43 AM
doh, bomb that statue. Sorry, don't move it, bomb that sucker!

timewarp44
12-16-2004, 02:04 AM
oops.. you were here while I was writing! I'm so sorry!

I'll try bombs again. But I have already done those. Even supers. But.. in the interest of covering all bases... I'll bomb again and be real careful with aim. :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Just got back. I KNEW it would be simple! urgggggggggh

I had been concentrating on the one with the moving eyes. It was the one whose eyes did NOT move! And though I had bombed it. I apparently hadn't super bombed it like I knew I had the other one.

Thanks Dark. I'll try not to bother you for a while now.

virenwarrior
12-16-2004, 11:32 AM
I think the easiest one to do with this would be Leo. It's an arc, kind of like Libra without the bar.
Or Gemini...

timewarp44
12-18-2004, 01:47 AM
DFW,

Well, you guessed it. Some more questions. :( Should I have made a new thread for this? Since it's not on Dungeon of Aquarius anymore?

Anyway, I'm doing Level 5 (when I'm not playing with my new flippers of course :) )

From reading the archives I've assumed the hook shot was waiting for me in Level 5. But I've been through all the rooms (quite a few times) and the only ones I can't get to now, including the Big Boss, are ones it "seems" I need the Hook Shot for. As in white blocks and statue thingys to propel across with.

So... IS the hook shot what I'll get from the Big Boss? I mean, it seems to be what I need to get to the BB? Please tell me I haven't missed something again! The only room that doesn't have white blocks (that I can't get through) has a oval shaped, blue, one eyed thing. I assume hookshot? I've hit it with wand and boomerrang. So again... assuming hookshot for these things as well as white blocks and blue bushes?

Also, I've gathered/assumed (again from archive posts) that the Lens of Truth is somewhere on the middle of this island? But can't find it? So, did I misunderstand about that one and am just spinning my wheels? If it is... maybe I need the hook shot.

And if you want to be charitable. It being Christmas and all....

Hrt Pc on Swamp Island - surrounded by trees - one octagon block. NOT the one by the Shop. I've bombed and burned. Is it because I don't have an item? Only being in the process of L-5?

Isle SE of Desert, NW of Swamp, NE of Town. Dungeon, w/wizards. Black Blocks block my path to move blocks over buttons. Am I just missing an item to do this? Or just not figuring it out? I tried my whole arsenal.

I know thats a lot of questions. But as of now. I have 'covered' the overworld and now just stuck as to what to do next. I'm either not ready for something, or can't figure it out. And though I've been spending my time swimming around looking for those diveable hrt pcs. Man! Those are tough! I also found the Dome. But, apprently I don't have whats needed to even try my hand at it either.

Side note: Loved the puzzles with the blocks idea. Was that yours? I love puzzles like that. I would love to see more things like this in these games. Those I can figure...lol.

On a lighter note: 7 days till Christmas!!!! Has everybody been good little boys and girls? Myself? Hummmm I hope Santa is merciful! :odd:

Phazite
12-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Where is level 2?

virenwarrior
12-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Although it's been said
many times, many ways
Forest Island
that's where...

I put it to song!

Phoenix :p
12-20-2004, 10:54 PM
And you'll need a super bomb to access it, take a look at one on my replies in a recent thread concerning Isle of the Winds if you don't know where to buy some.