PDA

View Full Version : Favorite type of Chocolate?

Monica
12-13-2004, 03:13 PM
What is everyone's favorite type of Chocolate? My favorite is White Chocolate, followed by Milk Chocolate. I try to avoid Dark Chocolate, I don't really like it at all.

ShadowTiger
12-13-2004, 04:13 PM
I am honestly surprised that I didn't pick white chocolate. I usually love the stuff. However, I am inclined to say, that Milk Chocolate is a formidable way to spend a few moments putting something melty in your mouth. ( :tongue: ) Really. Hershey's plain milk chocolate (In the silverish packaging) is usually the best kind of Milk Chocolate.

Jigglysaint
12-13-2004, 04:51 PM
Milk chocolate. I'll eat dark, but milk is far better.

goKi
12-13-2004, 05:03 PM
White here, though i eat (and like) all three.

VEL
12-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Milk chocolate is my favorite.

Rainman
12-13-2004, 08:23 PM
Sexy white chocolate here! :naughty:

Err, what was the question?

moocow
12-13-2004, 09:59 PM
White chocolate and milk chocolate mixed together. I hate dark chocolate.

Archibaldo
12-13-2004, 11:41 PM
Dark chocolate is so bleh, I prefer white chocolat then, milk chocolate.

vegeta1215
12-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Milk chocolate is my favorite. I like dark chocolate too, but I don't eat it that much. There are however certain things that I prefer to have with dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, such as nonparells and milano cookies (gotta have the double chocolate ones :)) White chocolate is good, but it's too sweet for me to eat all the time.

Pablo
12-14-2004, 12:51 AM
I've never cared for dark chocolate; the bitter taste was never exactly endearing. I love white chocolate but I have Vegeta's problem - it's just too sweet. Milk chocolate is just sort of meh. I enjoy it but I don't crave it.

Raichu86
12-14-2004, 01:36 AM
I like milk chocolate best, followed by dark chocolate, and white chocolate, which I don't like much.

Mitsukara
12-14-2004, 02:53 AM
I think white is my favorite; normal chocolate kind of burns, and my family (on my mother's father's side) has a slight allergy to it. Milk chocolate is good, but I find myself having enough of it after a certain point. Dark chocolate doesn' really appeal to me because its bitter, and I don't really like bitter stuff that much; sour I can like sometimes, salty I love, and sweet can be good, but bitter is just blah.

But white is really good; it tastes really awesome, and I don't really get tired of it until I reach my breaking point for sweetness in general. Milk (preferably 2%) is awesome for fixing that...

*b*
12-14-2004, 03:09 AM
I like white chocolate the best, followed closely by milk. dark is, okay, but I prefer the other chocolates much more

Petoe
12-14-2004, 08:19 AM
Well I guess I'm a bit weird then, but I love dark chocolate the most. Of course all chocolate is good, but dark, that's just mmm....

biggiy05
12-14-2004, 11:49 AM
I don't like white chocolate at all. Dark chocolate is supposed to be better for you than milk chocolate. I like both milk and dark but milk first.

ShadowTiger
12-14-2004, 01:06 PM
They also have a Reeses chocolate too, which mixes Peanut buttery goodness, as well as the normal milk chocolate. (Which I find to be a rather strange kind of milk chocolate.) Even if I was literally sitting on a pile of Hersheys milk chocolate bars, I would probably crawl my way out if I had seen a single ReeseStick a bit earlier resting nearby. The combination is just ... it makes you glow. :odd:

Pangolin
12-14-2004, 02:50 PM
Dark! Daaaaaark! *Drools* I used to be a white only person but now, I think that I have grown out of it. Dark is so... posh! And that makes me feel good.
I like a certain type of milk really; Galaxy. *Large puddle now formed*
Then again, Christmas is coming up (duh), and that can only mean yet more chocolate.
*Computer fizzes and bangs as a result of nine feet of salive engulfing it.*

Dumb Blonde Elf
12-28-2004, 05:00 PM
Milk for me. Although I only eat chocolate at Christmas and
Easter, I try to stay away from chocolate.

Glitch
12-29-2004, 12:26 AM
White and Dark Chocolate is teh suck.

Ovi
12-29-2004, 01:23 AM
Dark! Daaaaaark! *Drools* I used to be a white only person but now, I think that I have grown out of it. Dark is so... posh! And that makes me feel good.
I like a certain type of milk really; Galaxy. *Large puddle now formed*

I must admit that I agree, dark's the best. I never liked white. I luved Galaxy back when I lived in England, but since I moved to the US I don't know where to get it. I don't like the chocolate in the US anywhere hear as much as the British stuff, and I really don't understand how Hershey became so big, I really hate that stuff.