PDA

View Full Version : Can you do that Russian squat dance?

DarkDragoonX
12-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Well, can you? Huh? Huh?

Yeah, well neither can I. Damn squat dance.

Pangolin
12-11-2004, 02:34 PM
Shure can! It is very hard to begin with, but once you get into it, and the faster you go, the easier it gets. Only problem I have is, I get REALLY fast, and so cannot get stop, so ahve to get someone to lay a pile of cushions for me to fall on!

slef
12-11-2004, 04:28 PM
I cant, but once upon a time our high school musical was fiddler on the roof and a some people learned how to do that for the 'to life' scene. it was pretty cool.

Reznik Akime
12-14-2004, 11:13 PM
I tried doing the Kossack dance before.. fell over and got a crack in my ass..

Seriously, cracked my tailbone.

Daarkseid
12-14-2004, 11:16 PM
Seriously, cracked my tailbone.

Jesus.. that must've hurt like hell. Judging by all the times my tail bone hurt simply because I was sitting in a way that shifted weight onto it.

Pablo
12-14-2004, 11:18 PM
I've never been able to do it. Never really regretted it either... meh.

Reznik Akime
12-14-2004, 11:27 PM
Ohhh yeah.. Thank god it wasnt too bad of one.. healed up rather nice. Im glad I didnt end up with some of the longing symptoms of a cracked coccyx, the stories ive heard have had me as paranoid as a heroin shooter having to have his blood drawn.

VEL
12-14-2004, 11:59 PM
I've never tried before, and I don't think I will. I don't want to break my bum.

ShadowTiger
12-15-2004, 10:26 AM
I tried once when I was in fifth grade. It was okay, until I got up, thought to myself "What the f*ck did I just do that for? :odd: " .. and I never did it again.

Rainman
12-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Jesus.. that must've hurt like hell. Judging by all the times my tail bone hurt simply because I was sitting in a way that shifted weight onto it.

Hurting your tail bone really hurts and I should know. In elementary school I slipped on ice and fell on my ass. For a few weeks, I was moving like I'd spent the night in prison. :(

Archibaldo
12-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Hurting your tail bone really hurts and I should know. In elementary school I slipped on ice and fell on my ass. For a few weeks, I was moving like I'd spent the night in prison. :(
Hey me too! It hurts like hell. It's like getting kicked in the nuts but for your ass.
I've tried to do the russian squat dance but I always fall. But I'm going to keep practising.

Pangolin
12-16-2004, 04:02 AM
I've never tried before, and I don't think I will. I don't want to break my bum.
It's actually easy as long as you go fast enough and low enough, and then have cushiosn to fall on instead to stop.
Just don't do it on tarmac.

Wallnut1588
12-16-2004, 08:14 AM
im russian, so i learned a very young age :D

DarkDragoonX
12-16-2004, 03:54 PM
Ya know, I originally made this thread as a joke about the other "Can you...?" topics. The fact that many of you seem to have taken this seriously is both entertaining and disturbing at the same time.