PDA

View Full Version : The bum

Naked Jim
12-09-2004, 08:24 PM
We were sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. We were both rolling cigarettes when a homeless guy comes up to us and ask us if he wants a sip o Bombay Sapphire gin. We tell him to take the first sip he does so we both take a sip. He then asks us if he can roll a cigarette. We give him a paper and some tobacco he sits on the ground in front of us trying to roll a cigarette talking to himself. Then two 60-year-old women walk by and he says “hey I love you mom, I LOVE YOU!!” Then the bum leaned over and looked at my rings he then says “wow those are fucking sweet can I have one?” well at first I was like “well um I don’t…..” then he says “here take this.” He hands me the bottle of gin it was like 3/4ths full so I take of a ring and hand it to him. He stands up and looks at my friend and says give me a kiss he leans over and kisses him on the cheek and give him a big hug. Then he does the same to me, then walks away.

Would you give a 10-dollar ring to a homeless guy for 3/4ths of a medium sized bottle
of gin?

This was a true story!

Ich
12-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Homeless people make me laugh.

punkonjunk1024
12-09-2004, 11:36 PM
Hobos are teh awesome...
I always wonder when I meet people like that what kind of life led them to existing like that...

ShadowTiger
12-09-2004, 11:36 PM
That was nice of you, NJ. I hope he likes the ring. :) Perhaps he can sell it or something. (Yeah, a $10 ring. :sweat: )

ZTC
12-10-2004, 11:28 AM
a hobo, probably drunk to boot,
when one thinks about it, it's pretty sad

Archibaldo
12-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Hobos are awsome. I was a hobo last year for halloween.
I think that it was nice of you to have given your ring to hobo, not sure why he would give up some gin though. Usually hobos do whatever they can for that stuff.

Lutraphobiac
12-10-2004, 02:59 PM
After I got past your grammer, it was a pretty cool story. University of Pittsburgh has it's share of homeless people tryin to bum money off of college kids. I usually just ignore them.

I don't think that I would trade a ring for gin since I do not drink.

Manny
12-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Hobos are cool but the only think cooler are Robo Hobos, i mean c'mon, think about it. how cool is that?

Archibaldo
12-10-2004, 10:48 PM
Oh, Robo hobos! Those would be awesome!

Naked Jim
12-12-2004, 01:10 AM
Robo hobos are pretty fucking sweet.