PDA

View Full Version : Adventures Of Link needs

Lita
12-09-2004, 05:12 PM
Okay, I gave up on A Link to the Past. Just too hard to figure out stuff, for right now anyway. So, I downloaded the custom quest: Adventures OF Link. And I am having a great time with this one. Only I have hit a snag. EVER!!!

I can't seem to find the letter. There is a tunnel in the lower swamp section that when I get to the end of it, I can't seem to go up the steps. Is that where it is? And what do I need for it to open up and let me pass?

Also, though I've searched for clues on what to do to unlock the mysteries of Mido... Well, it says I need the bracelet. But I've pushed EVERY block and opened every grave!!!! lololol As to the other side... well, I've tried some combos of left, up and down for the left side of Mido, but no go. I thought it would be like Link where you had to do a combo (ULDL) to get to the other side? But as of yet, haven't found the clue on what to do there either.

Anyway, help (and or hints) with any of these would be great. But the letter is my biggest humbug right now. I mean, I've played the first 2 dungeons, got the bracelet and all sorts of stuff without the letter. ASK me if my nerves are fried??? lol The whole time I'm thinking I've missed a step? Because I keep passing old women wanting the letter! I've got ALL this money and nothing to do with it! Can anyone help?