PDA

View Full Version : What is the worst job to have.

Aranda
12-09-2004, 04:10 PM
Let's see somthing that has low play and bad working conditions.
Factory Workers?

Jigglysaint
12-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Depending on who you ask, the wost or best job is a hand job or maybe a head job or blow job.

To me the worst kind of job is one where I make mistakes.

goKi
12-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Some factory workers get paid well, you know. Ones who don't have a terrible job. I'd be inclined to say retail assistant at christmas time, but there's some bias to that.

Archibaldo
12-09-2004, 05:34 PM
The worst job ever is a dorr-to-door place mat salesman. Either that or the guy that jacks off turkeys for turkey farms.

Lutraphobiac
12-09-2004, 06:14 PM
I think I could handle the majority of situation as long as I get paid AND don't die.

Alaskan crab fishing was rated I believe the most dangerous profession. Think about that when you bite into a crab. People could have DIED bringing you that.

It makes it taste SO much better.

They do get paid well. $50,000 for the season which is not year round of course.

In India Untouchables are given terrible jobs. An example would be cleaning out the public bathrooms. Keep in mind that these aren't modern bathrooms that have water to take feces away. Someone has to scrape that away.

That get paid terribly, but at least they...aren't......dead.....

ZTC
12-10-2004, 11:24 AM
speaking of dead...

how about grave-digging, with just a shovel?
or how about ditch digging, again, with a shovel?

Pangolin
12-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Traffic Warden. How could you sleep at night?
Or a sewage worker. Either way, they're not good. So I'll work hard and not be one. *Prays*

Manny
12-10-2004, 05:46 PM
My friend works in a factory and makes $22.50 / hour and says the work ain't bad.
now a garbage man would suck. i'd hate to carry and walk around in other peoples' shit all day.
-manny

Raichu86
12-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Anything pertaining to agriculture, I'd say. :shrug:

phattonez
12-10-2004, 09:48 PM
In India Untouchables are given terrible jobs. An example would be cleaning out the public bathrooms. Keep in mind that these aren't modern bathrooms that have water to take feces away. Someone has to scrape that away.

That get paid terribly, but at least they...aren't......dead.....

Isn't that caste illegal under India's new constitution?

The people who have to clean the portopotties(sp?) have the worst jobs. Wherever they drive they have to smell it and make everyone around it smell it.

mikeron
12-10-2004, 10:39 PM
Isn't that caste illegal under India's new constitution?That doesn't change anything. Such laws are lip service to make the politicians look good to westerners.

Orion
12-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Nursing home workers, especially the ones who have to wipe asses. I've heard stories of old people groping my friends who work there, as well, and old men with boners and stuff.

Pangolin
12-11-2004, 03:07 PM
Castes are still very much in place, though they are not supposed to be. EG, the Class System is still very much apparent in the UK.
Brahmins in India are still very rich and have much respect.