PDA

View Full Version : Winter Gift Ideas

theplustwo
12-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Are any of you planning special gifts for your loved one(s) this year? If so, post them in this thread. :)

I'm getting my family a home theater speaker rig. My little brother (skidphyzz) and I are going halfsies on it. :p

This (http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_15/601-7245337-4519350?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B0001LGXO0) is the one we're looking at.

ShadowTiger
12-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Whoah, looks nice, Brad. :) I hope you both enjoy it! ^_^

I have no idea what I'll be getting my sister for ... actually, we don't do Christmas here, Chanukah is currently well in full swing, and her Birthday isn't until ... About -3 months from now. Goodie. (I'm off the hook. :D :laughing: )

I'll probably end up convincing her to get MP2 with me, then she'll say that she hates it and wishes I was dead, (again) but will end up playing it even night. I'll walk in on her playing it, and in utter desperation to make sure I don't see her playing it, she'll push the power button so hard the TV will break (again). Good fun.

Gerudo
12-10-2004, 02:59 AM
i keep telling people this will be wrapped as a gift for them:

http://www.library.csi.cuny.edu/dept/as/sed/Coal.jpg

anyways, i dont know what to get anyone, so im just... not going to...

Aranda
12-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Coal is good.

Bad for you health

But good for me sense I go through 2 bags of coal a weak. "I use the grill allot"

Pangolin
12-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Im getting WIERD presents. Like Olives, and Punchbags.

ShadowTiger
12-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Geru .. That lump of coal, .. is heart-shaped. ....

I'd love olives as a gift. Trust me, when your father has no job, and your mother earns $20 a week, it is AMAZING to get olives as a gift. I just got a pack of four Double A batteries for the first night of Chanukah. Heck, I was thrilled! If my flashlight breaks, I have a backup! :D I'm so happy..

theplustwo
12-11-2004, 06:38 PM
...actually, we don't do Christmas here, Chanukah is currently well in full swing...Notice the lack of a specific holiday mentioned in the thread. :p