PDA

View Full Version : Japanese PC game imports?

Kairyu
12-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions for reliable online retailers who have Japanese PC titles availible? I'm trying to find Guilty Gear XX #Reload for the PC, but the only sites I've found so far are either exclusively Japanese, or... um, exclusively Japanese. And I'd be much more comfortable with the whole thing if I'd recieved at least one or two recommendations for a site.

Thanks in advance.

AlexMax
12-08-2004, 01:08 AM
Have you checked out the usual suspects, such as PlayAsia or YesAsia?

Still, first thing I thought when you said Japanese PC games was Anime Death Tentacle Rape Whorehouse XVII. That's what most Japanese PC games seem to be nowadays.

Kairyu
12-08-2004, 10:13 AM

I don't do much Japanese importing at all, really, so I don't know who the "usual suspects" are. Thanks for the suggestions!

Still, first thing I thought when you said Japanese PC games was Anime Death Tentacle Rape Whorehouse XVII. That's what most Japanese PC games seem to be nowadays.

XVII? No thank you...

Zero Wing
12-08-2004, 12:27 PM

wtf?! they're still doing that? :odd:
man...

but thanks for the heads-up so I can look for PC imports :D

Kairyu
12-08-2004, 08:28 PM
In stock and for sale at yesasia.com! Thank you!

me2
12-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Play-asia is way much cheaper than yesasia. Plus it has better customer service. AND great shipping.

I have a $5 coupon code if you want it. :D

Kairyu
12-08-2004, 11:42 PM
Unfortunately, PlayAsia also has GGXX #Reload PC listed as "Out of stock/Out of print," so that doesn't help too much. I appreciate the offer, though.