PDA

View Full Version : I have these Questions (Qs).

HurricaneSkyHaw
12-07-2004, 07:06 PM
As far as anyone knows it is it possible to make an old man as a boss?

Could it be possible to make a code like this to where if someone hits u (up), d (down), Left Ctrl (B), r (right), left (L), A (Left Alt), A, d, r, r, that (th@) a boss'll (boss will) die in 10 minutes no matter what even if characters just stand there & (And) do nothing else?

Would you guys and gals (Boys, Men, Girls and Women) mind calling me Hurricane Sky Hawk even mentioning my name on the forums please?

Pablo
12-07-2004, 07:15 PM
http://www.armageddongames.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29

enjoy.

Archibaldo
12-07-2004, 10:54 PM
As far as anyone knows it is it possible to make an old man as a boss?

Could it be possible to make a code like this to where if someone hits u (up), d (down), Left Ctrl (B), r (right), left (L), A (Left Alt), A, d, r, r, that (th@) a boss'll (boss will) die in 10 minutes no matter what even if characters just stand there & (And) do nothing else?

Would you guys and gals (Boys, Men, Girls and Women) mind calling me Hurricane Sky Hawk even mentioning my name on the forums please?
How about we just call you HSH, to save typing time. Just like we call BritannianHero4(sp?), BH4.

Saffith
12-07-2004, 11:52 PM
I suggest we instead use her own, um, unique style of writing and call her "HSH (HurricaneSkyHawk) (HurricanSkyHaw)."

Foxx
12-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Heh..... your style was hilarious the first time. But I'm afraid that we might be calling you just "IP banned" in not too much longer.

Hopefully, you will soon learn that there are more mature ways to put on a clown act, or other places that will take yours.

Archibaldo
12-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Woah, HSH is gone already? That was fast. I don't know any one who's been banned at 3 posts.

VEL
12-08-2004, 10:01 PM
Woah, HSH is gone already? That was fast. I don't know any one who's been banned at 3 posts.

It's someone who was already banned and registered another name.

Archibaldo
12-08-2004, 10:13 PM
Oh, That explains it. I didn't think it was posssible to get banned in 3 posts, excluding the re-registering thing.

theplustwo
12-09-2004, 10:25 AM
Oh, That explains it. I didn't think it was posssible to get banned in 3 posts, excluding the re-registering thing.
You can get banned with one post (http://www.armageddongames.net/member.php?u=9711).

Archibaldo
12-09-2004, 05:42 PM
How on earth did he get banned with one post? THe mods usually give warnings don't they?

Lutraphobiac
12-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Oh please he was probably a person who tried to escape ban. Mods(brother) please close this topic.

Ovi
12-09-2004, 06:02 PM
The style she used kinda reminds me of FireGirl, she was banned at 19 posts a couple of days before. Same person?

EDIT: Just got my answer, yeah she is.

Ganonator
12-09-2004, 06:53 PM
It takes only one post for their current IP address to show up on our list. When they match, we can easily ban them without having to worry - especially if their IP matches a currently P-banned member.

Also, we usually put all p-ban announcements in the OA list, but I get lazy when it's the 5th time this person's done the offense.

Please feel free to discuss this to great length in NMF.

Topic Closed.

( Oh yea, and Lutraphobiac, don't rent-a-mod. That's what the mods are for )