PDA

View Full Version : Where can I go to look up these soda as pictures, status, ingredients etc.?

FireGirl
12-06-2004, 07:51 PM
E-mail me if you know where I can go to look at (@) these sodas by status, pictures & ingredients:

Diet Ruby Red Squirt, (If they make it) Diet Dr. Pepper Red Fusion, Diet Fruit Punch Sunkist (If they make it), Diet Fanta (If they make it), Diet Red Tornado (If they make it.

Hey people let me tell ya all a little bit about myself, I LOOOOOOVE SOUTH-OF-THE-BORDER spicy hot stuff, I LOOOOOVVVVE Mega Man & (and) I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE SUGAR FREE STUFF EVEN THOUGH I AM A TEENAGER BUT THE BEST O' ALL IS DIET CHERRY 7 UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerudo
12-06-2004, 08:00 PM
you make kids with ADHD cry...

ever google?

Masamune
12-06-2004, 08:01 PM
you make kids with ADD cry...

ever google?

Especially when I forgot to take my medicine this morning. =(

SUCCESSOR
12-06-2004, 08:33 PM
E-mail me if you know where I can go to look at (@) these sodas by status, pictures & ingredients:

Diet Ruby Red Squirt, (If they make it) Diet Dr. Pepper Red Fusion, Diet Fruit Punch Sunkist (If they make it), Diet Fanta (If they make it), Diet Red Tornado (If they make it.

Hey people let me tell ya all a little bit about myself, I LOOOOOOVE SOUTH-OF-THE-BORDER spicy hot stuff, I LOOOOOVVVVE Mega Man & (and) I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE SUGAR FREE STUFF EVEN THOUGH I AM A TEENAGER BUT THE BEST O' ALL IS DIET CHERRY 7 UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to laugh and point and laugh some more when you are dying of cancer.

...(Some sort of 'LOL' hallmark card.) but there will be laughing.

... and pointing!

AtmaWeapon
12-06-2004, 09:52 PM
GET OUT :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rainman
12-07-2004, 08:56 AM
This doesn't seem to be going anywhere. No use yelling at the dead. :\