PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poan
12-05-2004, 05:42 PM
It's another time me,
I wanted to know why when I export tiles from 1.92 Beta I can't open them in 1.90, but when I export 'em fom 1.90 to 1.92 Beta I can open 'em in it. :odd:
Please help me!!!!!!
PD: I have many of these problems fequently so I can't finish my Zero quest, I need too much help.
:scared: :(

ShadowTiger
12-05-2004, 05:48 PM
Well, imagine the following, if you will. Suppose you have a small square, and a large hollow cylinder. You can fit the square into the cylinder, but you can't fit the cylinder into the square. Know what I mean? 1.92 is more advanced than 1.90, and is therefore that much more incompatible with it. Besides, why would you want to return to a previous, less advanced and capable version? :shrug:

If you really want to rip things from 1.92 and put them into 1.90, you can take screenshots of your tiles by Pressing F12, then going into the 1.90 quest, into the tiles page, and grabbing them all from that screenshot.

Of course, if the tiles look messed up, you may not be using the same pallete for it. You'll have to go to Quest-->Graphics-->Levels, and pick a new one, and grab the colors (Probably Csets 2-4, unless I really DO have no idea what you're doing, .. which I don't. ;) You never specified which tiles you're working with... ) and slap 'em down into that 2-4 slot, and then go to a screen you'll be building with these tiles, and switch that screen's pallete. The tiles should now appear correctly.

Anything that can specified?