PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

spacedoubt
12-04-2004, 08:40 PM
I havent been in here since last April, and man has this place changed! Looks excellent! Looks like I have much catching up to do. So many new quests! I better get busy.

Freedom
12-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Welcome back Spacedoubt !

spacedoubt
12-04-2004, 10:55 PM
Welcome back Spacedoubt !
Hey Freedom! Good to see you're still around. Whats the latest in your quest DB? Last I remember I started playing SwanSong. I think thats what it was? My old brain doesnt retain info like it used to LOL. Fill me in! Thanx.

ShadowTiger
12-04-2004, 11:32 PM
... Oh.. man.. Freedom has some awesome quests out there now. He's released Search for Elise, and Castle Haunt. (Castle Haunt, the Haloween style quest, has its own SFX. I hope he has it up somewhere, or else if you can't find it, give me an IM sometime at BH4 PZC and I'll send you the file myself. I think he also has another quest pending, but I'm not sure.

Although they probably don't top Freedom's quests, there are some nice quests available at www.purezc.com. Check out Radien's DoR quest. It should sufficiently knock your socks off. ;) Good luck, Spacedoubt. :) Glad to see you back! :kawaii:

skateboarder11
12-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Welcome back to AGN.

I recommend that you try Islands of Death, by MantidMite2001x. Even though it's a classic tileset quest, it's quite challenging. :)

The Boss
12-05-2004, 05:44 AM
Welcome back (Though I am new myself.)! Nice to see you.

spacedoubt
12-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Have yall seen the trailer for the new Zelda coming out in 05 for Game Cube? It looks excellent! Back to the Ocarina of Time theme basically, with Epona being back, and Hyrule Castle! The 1 minute trailer and 14 awesome screenshots are available at GameSpot.com The graphics are most GREAT! And thanx to yall for the welcome back :D

elise
12-06-2004, 04:51 PM
don't tell me your back I don't fall for that again :)
Welcome back ;)

spacedoubt
12-06-2004, 08:15 PM
don't tell me your back I don't fall for that again :)
Welcome back ;)

LoL HI ELISE! Im Really back this time. I have a new game Ive been playing called Insaniquarium. Fun and addictive like Zelda. But, Ive about played it out and now that Ive been gone for a while its like a smorgasbord in the QDB. Now I can play lots of new games! Thanx for the welcome back :D

elise
12-06-2004, 08:21 PM
Yes look at your favorites list and get to my forum :laughing:

spacedoubt
12-07-2004, 11:33 PM
Yes look at your favorites list and get to my forum :laughing:
Elise-
I dont have the addy for your forum. Can you show it here or Private Message to me please?

Drakmyth
12-08-2004, 01:06 AM
psst... psst... spacedoubt... check elise's sig...

spacedoubt
12-08-2004, 07:11 PM
psst... psst... spacedoubt... check elise's sig...

Thanx Drakmyth-
I didnt know to click the Siggy! Thats a new addition to the goodies since I was here last.